Archived Weird things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, just wondering what is the weirdest thing you have done or seen while working at Target? While getting carts one night, there was a black trash bag filled with gravy.. so I'm sure that can be topped.

two guests having sex in the family restroom..

but to top that was when i walked in on two ETL's having sex in the control room.

While I was in the break room, there's a news bulletin about a team member working more than 40 years in Target.
Very ****ing weird. More than 40 years at Target?! Right now I'm 7 years and I want to shoot myself or play Frogger in the interstate

40 years O.O

Did they make ETL at least? Lol

Had an older gentleman tell me he liked the way I collected carts and how I always did a good job. Never saw this man before in my life.

Saw a drug bust in the parking lot while I was getting carts.

I didn't actually see this one, but heard the story. Occasionally, breastfeeding women ask to use a fitting room for privacy. Not personally opposed to the site of women feeding their children, but I understand that they'd like privacy, so I allow it and just have them leave unpurchased items out. Anyway, a guest asks my coworker if she can feed her baby. My friend/coworker asks to see the baby... it's a doll lol. My friend isn't a confrontational woman so she just let the woman in not knowing if she was crazypants or stealing ahahaha. She tried calling AP (she's very soft-spoken, shy, all that) before the woman left so he could figure it out and speak to her, but our new etl-AP is so unconcerned about theft via the fitting room that she doesn't make them rush when it's us calling for AP soo he never showed up. Or if he did, it was waay too late to do anything.

I'm so happy I wasn't in the FR that day. I'm the opposite of her. I have no problem being not-so-fun-and-friendly when guests are doing stupid b.s. I think I would've laughed in the woman's face... and then if she was crazy, I would've felt horrible shortly after.

target mobile rep masturbating in the break room. ahhh the things you read on TCM

Guest trying to order her latte while her boyfriend is Frenching in her ear & groping just below her chest.
Folks, that's what hotel rooms are for, m'kay?

While I was in the break room, there's a news bulletin about a team member working more than 40 years in Target.
Very ****ing weird. More than 40 years at Target?! Right now I'm 7 years and I want to shoot myself or play Frogger in the interstate

40 years O.O

If I remember correctly, the Table Talker said he was a cart attendant.

I remember seeing that one. I also read about a lady who worked FR for 30+ yrs.
I think part of their longevity could be attributed to no desire to move up, uninvolved in store politics, no threat to anybody.

40 years O.O

Well he's been very close to getting that GSA position for 35 years, he just needs to write more vibe cards.

It's sad because there used to be a time when people could work as cashiers or butchers in the same store, raise kids, buy homes, and retire.
I worked in a store like that.
Was the job perfect, no but it was union and people could send their kids to college and pay their house payments.
They worked there for forty years and no one thought it was weird.

Was the job perfect, no but it was union and people could send their kids to college and pay their house payments.
They worked there for forty years and no one thought it was weird.

Supermarket? There all typically unionized, and it's extremely hard to find jobs there, because the turnover is not high. Good Pay though, and benefits :)

but to top that was when i walked in on two ETL's having sex in the control room.

If that 2nd part is true I can only imagine how they responded....

lol and did they get fired btw or did you keep it hush hush.. xD?

A guest came up to me while I was leaving the backroom for break and asked me "Is this New Jersey"

I can assure you it is not.

If that 2nd part is true I can only imagine how they responded....

lol and did they get fired btw or did you keep it hush hush.. xD?

I didn't say anything because I already hated the guy and just didn't want to get involved but someone else must have found out or caught them because about a month later they were both transfered to different stores. 4 years later and they're now married with a baby on the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back