Archived Well I'm off to a better company it looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDoStuffHere

Hardlines (fun)
Was offered a much better paying job that's easier and has a set schedule. Now I just need to ace the interview.

While working for the company I obviously have pros and cons that may vary from your own but I will list mine just because.

Pros: Most of my co-workers were amazing people who are out there grinding 2-3 jobs and still try to smile. I hope they get the pay and benefits they rightfully deserve someday.

The customers have been amazing nothing negative to say about them.

Cons: Management refuses to listen to anyone or any complaints. I a mere associate who was brand new was having people come to me for advice or to vent because I listened more then the STL or HR.

E2E enough has been said for this.

Schedule and hours: These are ridiculous you have people who don't want the hours getting more and the ones who do want it getting less.

Anyway I appreciate the advice I was given on here and I will still be here as you guys and gals are knowledgeable about many things other then retail. Don't let any place or person beat you down you do what you feel is right will be my bit of advice.

I have been on the job search as well! My store has become a madhouse, morale is down. Most everyone is stressed out from the new changes, ETLs are not focusing on processes anymore and basically leaving TLs to fend for themselves. Dunno whats happening. Hours have been cut drastically. I used to average 35-40 non stop but for 2 months have only been allowed 20-27 and that simply does not work for my life. Back to the welding grind.

Ive got 2 offers waiting for me to set interview dates, one starts at 16$ other 27$ and as much as I love target a lot, i cannot live off 12$ and 20 hours/week anymore. Im not embarrassed to say ive had to go to a food bank 3 times in the past 2 months because i havnt been able to afford food. (Food bank we donate to ironically) lol Yet i bust ass like nobody else at work still!

I have been on the job search as well! My store has become a madhouse, morale is down. Most everyone is stressed out from the new changes, ETLs are not focusing on processes anymore and basically leaving TLs to fend for themselves. Dunno whats happening. Hours have been cut drastically. I used to average 35-40 non stop but for 2 months have only been allowed 20-27 and that simply does not work for my life. Back to the welding grind.

Ive got 2 offers waiting for me to set interview dates, one starts at 16$ other 27$ and as much as I love target a lot, i cannot live off 12$ and 20 hours/week anymore. Im not embarrassed to say ive had to go to a food bank 3 times in the past 2 months because i havnt been able to afford food. (Food bank we donate to ironically) lol Yet i bust ass like nobody else at work still!

It's the same here and the other target. I say go for it and no shame in the food bank we have several on food stamps due to the hour cuts. I was thinking about it today actually.

giphy.gif

Good luck,I hope it works well for you and you get a job in a place that operates with some logic.

Reactions: Him
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back