Archived Wellness Discount Finds

Status
Not open for further replies.

jadzia

Brand Slave
I used the extra 20% yesterday and bought some Simply Balanced snacks to try. I'm trying to stop eating unhealthy and I guess this extra discount is a little more incentive. :p

Anybody have any recommendations for what I should try next? I haven't really tried any Target brand stuff before this so I'd appreciate any suggestions, not just stuff I can use the discount on.

Last edited:
We just received two cases of mangoes today. They're amazing. The 3 lb grapes(red) are a good deal if you can eat a lot of grapes.

I tried the Simply Balanced Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper Salmon and I would totally 10/10 recommend it for anyone who likes salmon. I'm def gonna start stocking up on some of the snacks though, better than the giant bag of gummy worms and container of oreos I have now lol

I tried the Simply Balanced Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper Salmon and I would totally 10/10 recommend it for anyone who likes salmon. I'm def gonna start stocking up on some of the snacks though, better than the giant bag of gummy worms and container of oreos I have now lol

Thanks for mentioning that!! I looked at that today & almost bought it. It's 15% off this week so I'll be sure to get some tomorrow.

The yogurt's good. Not many flavor options. I've used plain Greek yogurts as a base for dips (sweet ones for fruit, ranch for veggies... Or chips) before. Haven't used SB's but I doubt there's much difference.

I like the chipotle bbq salmon. I buy their wild Alaskan unseasoned ones, too, but the preseasoned ones are so easy.

I used the wellness discount to buy a couple of fall C9 jackets today. They were already 20% off, plus the 20% wellness and the 10% team member discount, plus 5% for the Red Card. Not bad at all.

No fresh fish anywhere near me so I am using this extra 20% off the frozen fish at work to incorporate better meats in my diet. There are so many simple delicious recipes out there too. Impress and cook a healthy meal for family or friends.

The fish usually has Catalina coupons and a 5% Cartwheel discount all the time.

May be a stupid question, but with the food part of the discount, I've seen simply balanced mentioned. Does that include Archer Farms and Market Pantry as well, or no?

I thought if it's fresh or frozen produce (fruits & veggies).
Simply Balanced includes the whole food line.

I bought a clearance C9 item and still got the extra 20% off on it! #win

I'll have to check out the rest of the C9 stuff with the cartwheel deal! I need some workout clothes for cooler weather!

I bought a clearance C9 item and still got the extra 20% off on it! #win

I'll have to check out the rest of the C9 stuff with the cartwheel deal! I need some workout clothes for cooler weather!

Damn, now I have a reason to use my red card lol.

I bought 1 pr. C9 shorts and 2 pr. C9 Capri pants for $15, and change. Orig. price on the pants was $24.99!
With 70% off due to clearance, 10% plus 20% employee discounts, total was actually under $15 before the sales tax! Happy Camper!

Currently 20% off c9 bras, and bottoms for women in cartwheel. That would be nice to stack up with the discounts and redcard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back