Specialty What are some have to know tips for working in tech.

I have been hired 2 weeks ago, and I am in tech. What are some tips and trick to working in that department.

Beware of the Apple scammers. They will buy up all your inventory of Apple anything.

We have a small army of them that comes in consistently throughout the day and the week (I have one guy I always see Tuesday afternoon). They love new faces because they'll ask for 6 iPads, 4 Apple Watches, 6 AirPods Pro V2, 8 2nd gen AirPods, etc. — the veteran TMs limit them to one of each category (1 iPad, 1 watch, etc.).

They'll use a Team Member discount on the app and pay with all Target GiftCards. AP told us to remove the discount and ask for their physical TM Discount card plus ID. They quickly say it's okay to remove. They don't care lol.

They'll use a Team Member discount on the app and pay with all Target GiftCards. AP told us to remove the discount and ask for their physical TM Discount card plus ID. They quickly say it's okay to remove. They don't care lol.
I check them on workday LOL.

What are some tips and trick to working in that department
Working in tech people are often going to ask for a pricematch. if its a target.com pricematch use the pricematch app on your myDevice. If its to walmart, I suggest using the walmart app on your personal phone. The pricematch app on your device sucks sometimes.

I like to be really efficient in all of my work, so When I goto work my phone changes its focus and changes my home screen layout to something that has everything I need a bit faster.

Back