Archived What can I do to get my team leader removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making your opinion known on the BTS is pathetic. It will impact all TL's, not just that one. I'm not even going to come back to this thread since it's going to be a bunch of whining and circlejerking about how this TL is bad because she's making them do their job.

agree on the BTS. it may come up during the chats, but why not man up and talk to her in the office with the stl or etlhr? unless you're willing to do that, shut it, it's not bad enough to complain about. it's cool to vent on here and blow off steam, but not cool to talk to everyone ELSE in store but the problem person. also, its NO ONE'S BUSINESS why the tl was moved. the etls discussing it on the floor with tm should be fired, as well as the tm promoting the gossip. sounds like the whole crew needs a 90210 intervention.

I always ask to speak with the HR ETL and the STL in the same room. That way there are two witnesses of what was said.

i agree with the person who said that if they are a bad TL they wont be there for long, this happened with my old backroom TL, if it happens it happens.

as for right now man just roll with the punches, your getting paid to do it regardless, but if she yells at you like you said, dont stand for that $hit, tell them straight up or talk to your ETL or higher ups.

i know you care about your work center, im the same way about the backroom, i know what its like to go home pissed off because some ETL or TL was being a f**king idiot.

Firstly, I don't think your STL would question youu less your scores for whatever little transactions you do were low. At my store we post red card conversions and what not. Secondly your TL is your boss.
If she tells you to do it, do it. If she tells you not to do it, then don't. It's very simple. If anyone questions you on why it isn't getting done then tell them to ask your TL. Your are only a TM, it is her job to dictate the workload and as long as its getting done and scores are high then who cares? Thirdly, if her yelling at you or laughing at guests bothers you and your ETL, STL, or HR refuse to do anything about it, CALL THE HOTLINE. Have others call the hotline and keep calling until it changes. If they don't want to
Listen, make them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back