Archived What deals have you gotten at Target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm constantly amazed by the amount of NOF that comes in on the FDC trucks. Today I got some of those REV snack rolls for .50 apiece and a package of nice hot dogs for .78. And we got an OBSCENE amount of tangerines in that we don't carry, and even though I had to guess an original price for them, they still came out dirt cheap. Didn't buy any, but it was definitely a steal of a deal.

Picked up the Neato XV-12 robotic vacuum for about $175 down from $400 and HOLY CRAP! I'm in lazy heaven!! The amount of debris this thing picked up in a three foot area is maddening! Now charge so you can be my maid for the rest of the apartment!

But my cat hates me now.

Picked up the Neato XV-12 robotic vacuum for about $175 down from $400 and HOLY CRAP! I'm in lazy heaven!! The amount of debris this thing picked up in a three foot area is maddening! Now charge so you can be my maid for the rest of the apartment!

But my cat hates me now.

I got a Roomba (I think that's how it's spelled) as a wedding gift a few years ago. One morning, I left it running just before I left the house, and while at work, ADT Called me to say that someone had tripped the motion alarm, in our living room. I let them dispatch the police, and it wasn't until I got home, that I had realized what caused the alarm :wacko:

Needless to say, I learned never to leave it running home alone :p

Now, that I live in a Apartment again, I find it just easier to use my Dyson (cheap from Target ;) ) to vacuum the small areas of carpet. Maybe not as automatic, but I feel like it's more through at cleaning.

Last edited:

But my cat hates me now.

I got a Roomba (I think that's how it's spelled) as a weeding gift a few years ago. One morning, I left it running just before I left the house, and while at work, ADT Called me to say that someone had tripped the motion alarm, in our living room. I let them dispatch the police, and it wasn't until I got home, that I had realized what caused the alarm :wacko:

Needless to say, I learned never to leave it running home alone :p

Now, that I live in a Apartment again, I find it just easier to use my Dyson (cheap from Target ;) ) to vacuum the small areas of carpet. Maybe not as automatic, but I feel like it's more through at cleaning.

Roombas are ****ing nice as hell.

I prefer this one http://youtu.be/Epytc4wMJ5Y

My cat looks up when mine runs but she's not that scared of it until it decides to come after her.

b4buqt.jpg

I bought the 60" Bravia when it dropped to $498 on clearance. 10% for display, 10% employee and another 5% from the red card brought it to $448 with a clearance hdmi cable (gotta drive AAR ;-)) after my 9.5% sales tax.

I have ended up with some pretty sweet deals..Love it when we get Super Target food items by mistake...entire corned beef for $3.98.I also bought the 12ft Christmas tree floor display ornaments and all $65.00 before employee and red card discount

Kmart here has really good Clearance. Often times I find stuff Clearanced out (not in a single section, but around the store) and when I scan it, it's like 50-75% off the orignal clearance price. Recently they did, Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Collection and I found some very nice cutting boards for $3, and knifes for $2. I also picked up a Panini Maker for $9.

I prefer this one http://youtu.be/Epytc4wMJ5Y

My cat looks up when mine runs but she's not that scared of it until it decides to come after her.

My roomba never got my carpet that clean :( Yours is so much nicer :)

The wife and I utilized Mobile and upgraded our iPhone 4s to iPhone 5s for $12 total after trade in, tm discount, redcard and pharmacy coupon :)

I got a Roomba (I think that's how it's spelled) as a weeding gift a few years ago.

Never mind how to spell Roomba....better learn how to spell wedding before your significant other sees that sentence and starts demanding why you equate marriage with weeding. :spiteful:

Unless of course it was a weeding gift because you do gardening chores on the side.

I got a Roomba (I think that's how it's spelled) as a weeding gift a few years ago.

Never mind how to spell Roomba....better learn how to spell wedding before your significant other sees that sentence and starts demanding why you equate marriage with weeding. :spiteful:

Unless of course it was a weeding gift because you do gardening chores on the side.

Thank Goodness, my significant other doesn't browse or know about this website :p

and NO, I couldn't garden to save my life...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back