Archived What do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang Yourself.

Sorry. Couldn't resist based on your username. Really sorry.

All, I can say is hang (ugh!) in there. If you are still getting 30 hours, you're doing better than most right now. Give it a couple more weeks to see what happens with hours. But, do polish up that resume and start looking at what jobs are available in your area to cover yourself.

Hang Yourself.

Sorry. Couldn't resist based on your username. Really sorry.

All, I can say is hang (ugh!) in there. If you are still getting 30 hours, you're doing better than most right now. Give it a couple more weeks to see what happens with hours. But, do polish up that resume and start looking at what jobs are available in your area to cover yourself.
Hahaha love that.
But yeah, that is true. I almost feel bad about complaining when I think about everyone else's hours. It just sucks when I think about the raise I'm about to get means nothing to me with the hours I'm getting. But yeah. Might have to start looking elsewhere.

I am a former PA and on the new schedule, I only have 32 hours, my coworker has 31. Welcome to modernization.

Hahaha love that.
But yeah, that is true. I almost feel bad about complaining when I think about everyone else's hours. It just sucks when I think about the raise I'm about to get means nothing to me with the hours I'm getting. But yeah. Might have to start looking elsewhere.

It’s tough man. I’ve been getting 5 and a half hours a week since the end of December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back