Archived What do the x’s by my shifts in the Kronos scheduling app mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been checking my Kronos app and my schedule for the 1st of January and beyond show x’s near the times and I wanna know what it means FEEAE2A4-A688-4F9F-895D-BEC8CA5C92D0.png

It means you’ve been scheduled for something that’s outside of your keyed workcenter in the system (for example if you are a cashier and you are scheduled for a shift in ship from store). If you tap on the day it’ll tell you which workcenter you are in that day

Also keep in mind some shifts are "split workcenter" shifts. Meaning you could be a cashier from start to lunch but OPU from lunch to end of shift. As advised above, click the day for full details.

You can hit/click on the shift in Kronos to expand the info to tell you what workcenter you will be working including if it is a split shift

Mine always has X’s by each shift. I’m a cashier but almost always scheduled sco. It has an X if I’m scheduled guest service or cash office as well. I just assumed it was because I was assigned a specific location.

What is this kronos schedule checking outside of target computers thing everyone is doing? Lol I've literally never seen that and use the old site that we had posted on this forum yrs ago and my schedule is always there and it's hardly ever down

There’s an app for your phone that links to the Kronos software (?) that is used to show your schedule, swap shifts, see real time clock. My HR has had flyers at the TSC for months on how to download and use it. Not mandatory but I like to check it to see my punches and to see store-wide shifts for pickup.

There’s an app for your phone that links to the Kronos software (?) that is used to show your schedule, swap shifts, see real time clock. My HR has had flyers at the TSC for months on how to download and use it. Not mandatory but I like to check it to see my punches and to see store-wide shifts for pickup.

Huh yeah I'm not sure my store knows about it lol I checked it out.. if it was the right app.. and it said you need some access code or something

Mine always has X’s by each shift. I’m a cashier but almost always scheduled sco. It has an X if I’m scheduled guest service or cash office as well. I just assumed it was because I was assigned a specific location.
I’m a cashier also but I am scheduled sco for the first time. So will someone tell me when it’s time for me to stop doing cashier and do sco? And will I get a little training since I’ve never done it before?

I’m a cashier also but I am scheduled sco for the first time. So will someone tell me when it’s time for me to stop doing cashier and do sco? And will I get a little training since I’ve never done it before?
When I’m scheduled sco I’m there my entire shift. Unless I’m covering the front for the GSTL or covering guest service- then a cashier is taken off a lane to cover sco. We don’t schedule someone for sco unless they are trained. Make sure the GSTL knows you haven’t done it before so they can at least walk you through the basics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back