Archived what do you do on your break?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im a cashier and when i go on my 15 when my GTSL tells me ive been going to the tsc and awkwardly sitting there because IDK where the break room is... i have a rough idea but idk and tjen if i found it idk is there a code to get in or something? no one told me and ill feel like a loser asking..
what do u do on your 15 min breaks??

Sit in the break room and watch the bigscreen TV.

Weird, breakroom is connected to TSC in my store, and certainly no code, door is very rarely even shut.

doors at mine. I tend to stay out of the break room. I go on my breaks when my friend comes in, so I normally follow them around the store. Stalker I know.

ALSO: They only ever play South Park in the break room. Not my kinda show so..........eh.

Last edited:
I usually go to the breakroom and watch TV on my 15s, and go relax in my car with the radio on for my lunch.

The breakroom in your store is likely in the same area as TSC. Just start walking down hallways and you'll probably find it. If not, just ask! You'll only have to ask once.

Go into TSC and then go into the breakroom use my phone and eat some of my food I brought to work, 75% of the time there's one of my friends in the breakroom so I just talk to them.

I used to sit on a bench outside. Now I go to the break room. I watch a little adventure time on my iPad if I hate what they're watching. If closing, I try to take my meal at 7 for jeopardy lol. We watch a lot of news, family feud, gsn and daytime talk shows (the real, the talk, today show, Wendy, Ellen, the chew). I think we're pretty good at sharing the remote.

Our breakroom is connected to TSC too, though sometimes people will sit in the TL "office"/orientation room on the other end of TSC. No keypad for entering codes, not even sure our TSC door locks now that I think of it.

I spend most my breaks reading or scribbling. Sometimes if its a rough day I'll go get some fresh air. Assuming I timed my breaks to not match the smokers'.

I usually spend my breaks either in the breakroom which is connected to TSC, or on one of the computers in TSC if I need to look up something on Workbench or something.

I spend mine blantantly working off the clock trying to get all the extra crap that is asked of me done on the computer, so I can do my actual job when I clock back in....

Lots of things.

Eat food, drink soda, check out the wonderful text articles on the fantastic mobile web on my amazing 20 dollar ATT prepaid phone, check out hot chicks in the parking lot while sitting at the bar at food avenue, think about how I wound up working for Target, think about having super powers, I think a lot about fantasy types of things, tons of things to think about.

My breakroom is part of TSC, usually go there for lunch or something. Sometimes I'd watch the TV, play a game or just close my eyes. Lately I've been chilling at Target Cafe, the time of day I've been working lately means it's a bit quieter in the store so I can relax there.

Hell honestly real late I just chill in the backroom it's quiet there before Flow gets in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back