Archived What do you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentCrow

Store Director
I just wanted to know what do you do after a crazy day?

Tonight my store ended with over half a million in sales. I was the closing GSTL with little resources. Currently I'm drinking a Stella because after a crazy day that's what I do.

How about you!

Beer, games, and occasionally the devils lettuce.

Usually just read. Video games if I have the next day off. I do drink, but I tend not to if I'm super busy, like I am now.

I usually eat or drink first. Drink as in water. I get so goddamn thirsty talking all day.
when-youre-finally-home-alone-and-u-can-be-yourself-26851441.png

I go home and have a nice cold beer. Then I take my shoes off and sit on the couch with a nice cold beer. After a while I have a nice cold beer. Cold beer. Beer.

beer.

I like the way you think!

Usually just read. Video games if I have the next day off. I do drink, but I tend not to if I'm super busy, like I am now.

Video games is always on my list. Unfortunately I have to do it again tonight so I didn't get any game time in. Working on Hellblade for my 40th Platinum trophy. #Goals

Video games is always on my list. Unfortunately I have to do it again tonight so I didn't get any game time in. Working on Hellblade for my 40th Platinum trophy. #Goals
I'm going to have to pick up Hellblade eventually. I've only heard good things. Right now, I'm on Wolfenstein 2, but I've no gaming time for the next week, probably.

I just wanted to know what do you do after a crazy day?

Tonight my store ended with over half a million in sales. I was the closing GSTL with little resources. Currently I'm drinking a Stella because after a crazy day that's what I do.

How about you!

Most of mine consist of not just drinking Stella, but her entire extended family... Some ZzQuil to sleep, and then some Adderall to powerhouse through the day.. Rinse. and repeat.

Hot shower, then something nice to drink--maybe wine, maybe beer, maybe coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back