Archived What does the average performer get on their review? IE, EX or u?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IE or EX? what do most employees get in a store, & does it also depend on a store budget?
I got an EX. Is that good?

The average joe will get an E for Efficient. Anything less than that and I'm not sure how you actually have a job.

The average joe will get an E for Efficient. Anything less than that and I'm not sure how you actually have a job.

My last review was all 'E' except for the 'showing up for scheduled shifts on time' or whatever that one is on the form.

I got an IE for that one because I showed up late for like 1/3 of my shifts that year (the most I was ever late was 8 minutes, all the others were < 5 minutes).

E is NOT efficient.. It is effective. It basically means you do your job reasonably well.

However most stores seem to think getting an E means you have to compete in the Target Olympics of busting your ass off x1000, and theres a lot of hard working individuals who get slammed with IE's. I mean I busted my ass off super-hard and all I got was an E; I was even super global and made impacts in other work centers.

The review scores are all a joke.

There's like 19 checkboxes on the review sheet.

I can't speak for most in my store, but mine were majority "O". Didn't affect much from a numbered POV. I reckon most TM in my store got mostly E or EX.

My last review was all 'E' except for the 'showing up for scheduled shifts on time' or whatever that one is on the form.

I got an IE for that one because I showed up late for like 1/3 of my shifts that year (the most I was ever late was 8 minutes, all the others were < 5 minutes).

You aren't "Late" on the report until the 7th minute. I would give you an 'U' for attendance. My store coaches the heck out of people for attendance. If you miss or are late for more than 5% of your shifts, you wont be working at our store for long.

You aren't "Late" on the report until the 7th minute. I would give you an 'U' for attendance. My store coaches the heck out of people for attendance. If you miss or are late for more than 5% of your shifts, you wont be working at our store for long.

I dunno, I could be wrong on the times thing, it was a review from last year, but that was the only real thing I got talked to about that was 'bad' as far as my review went.

I didn't get one this year because I was on a LOA for school for a year (we get ours in mid-April), but I haven't been late so far this year (at all).

I don't 'think' I've ever gotten coached about anything; it also didn't help them that I was the only person they could keep in Food Ave at the time (2 fired: 1 for stealing cash from the register; 1 for being lazy and rude to guests and ETLs; 3 quitters: 1 left in the middle of his shift to go smoke without telling anyone, then just walked off; 1 2wks notice; 1 just stopped showing up).

*shrug* I don't know, but I'm more careful about how I operate when going into work and I'm trying to be on time! Don't coach me, insiteful1! :)

I think that most of the cashiers in my store got IE.

I dunno, I could be wrong on the times thing, it was a review from last year, but that was the only real thing I got talked to about that was 'bad' as far as my review went.

I didn't get one this year because I was on a LOA for school for a year (we get ours in mid-April), but I haven't been late so far this year (at all).

I don't 'think' I've ever gotten coached about anything; it also didn't help them that I was the only person they could keep in Food Ave at the time (2 fired: 1 for stealing cash from the register; 1 for being lazy and rude to guests and ETLs; 3 quitters: 1 left in the middle of his shift to go smoke without telling anyone, then just walked off; 1 2wks notice; 1 just stopped showing up).

*shrug* I don't know, but I'm more careful about how I operate when going into work and I'm trying to be on time! Don't coach me, insiteful1! :)

Ispiteful was teaching you, not coaching you on how to avoid it in the future.

Ispiteful was teaching you, not coaching you on how to avoid it in the future.

I know, I was just being sarcastic. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back