Archived What is the one thing you most wish other TMs knew about your workcenter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of our sales floor peeps seem to be under the impression that GSA's don't do any "real work".

I haven't encountered a work center at Target that doesn't work hard. Are there potentially lazy people in every work center? Absolutely! For the most part I see people working hard to complete their jobs as well as they can given the hours' restrictions that Target continues to place on stores.

About pharmacy, I wish people knew that we don't merely count pills. Accuracy is very important to our job. It's important that I do my job accurately, as my sole pharmacist is tired from checking 400 scripts on a daily basis. After all, she has to make sure we aren't killing people by dispensing drugs that the patient's doctor shouldn't have prescribed them. This happens more than you would think o_O

It's impossible to stock a table in softlines that hasn't been zoned.
I wish my ETL would communicate this, instead of saying salesfloor has too much too do and I need to figure it out for myself.

I wish I could say that zoning Softlines is super easy and quick at our store...with people holiday shopping right now and in a super huge hurry all the time, not only does Softlines drown in reshop, we also run up front to the lanes for backup, covering for the operator while they go on break, helping guests, running back up to the front for backup or grabbing the suddenly overflowing reshop bins, the jean wall suddenly exploded again...

In a perfect world, every softlines section would be detailed, gorgeous, and nice and neat so people can restock, shop happily, and things would all be dandy. Unfortunately...we have to zone as we go, turn to help a guest for five seconds, then turn back around to see that that table we just folded exploded.

So, based on the information on the chart, Receiving /Reverse Logistics is truly it's own team and Not part of the back room team?

Well, it's a separate workcenter with its own responsibilities, but ASANTS. It depends on how your store leadership wants to handle it.

All Stores Are Not The Same

My Reverse Logistics/Recueving Person is responsible for part of the truck, Vendors and keeping the line area clean. Dayside and O/N Backroom team will help RL person when time is available. They are separate from RL .

I just wish (again) that other teams know that Backroom does more then Pull and Clean Up. We don't slack off, sometimes we are busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back