Answered What items does your employee discount cover, exactly?

I know it's "10% off" plus "20% off select Health and Wellness items" but what EXACTLY is the comprehensive list of EVERYTHING your discount applies to? Like I bought milk, coconut oil, corn chips, and veggies and they were an extra 20% off, but the baking stuff I bought wasn't.

These items only.
Team members save an additional 20 percent off fresh and frozen fruits and veggies and a selection of better-for-you food, athletic apparel and merchandise and tobacco cessation products at Target stores and target.com. This ongoing discount is automatically applied by scanning a Team Member Discount card at checkout. Savings are in addition to the 10 percent team member discount and 5 percent REDcard savings

From the 2015 press release:
Wellness discounts and career planning
As part of our team member benefits, we’re offering a new wellness discount that gives all U.S. team members an additional 20 percent off fresh and frozen fruits and vegetables, Simply Balanced items and C9 activewear, on top of their existing employee discount. Additionally, we’re enhancing team member career-growth and career-planning support to help focus on longevity and personal fulfillment at Target.

Simply Balanced is being phased out in many categories but where it still exists, the discount applies. C9 is being phased out but where is still exists the discount applies. All in Motion is replacing C9 and also gets the 20% wellness discount. So fresh and frozen fruits vegetables all brands get the discounts. Things like milk, applesauce, chips, dried fruit would only get a discount if branded Simply Balanced. Good and Gather does not automatically get the discount (with the exception of frozen and fresh vegetables and fruit). In addition any Target branded nicotine cessation product.

Things that the normal 10% discount does not apply to would be gift cards (Target, Amex, MC, Visa, or any 3rd party gift card), prescription drugs, alcohol.

These items only.
Team members save an additional 20 percent off fresh and frozen fruits and veggies and a selection of better-for-you food, athletic apparel and merchandise and tobacco cessation products at Target stores and target.com. This ongoing discount is automatically applied by scanning a Team Member Discount card at checkout. Savings are in addition to the 10 percent team member discount and 5 percent REDcard savings

What do you do if you visit another 🎯 and realize afterwards that the register gave an across the board 10% discount and no produce or other foods, even bananas, were at 20%? I'm new so, I just thought I didn't know the products correctly. It happened yesterday. Thanks!

What do you do if you visit another 🎯 and realize afterwards that the register gave an across the board 10% discount and no produce or other foods, even bananas, were at 20%? I'm new so, I just thought I didn't know the products correctly. It happened yesterday. Thanks!
Be 100% sure it didn’t. Different POS versions list the discount on different places on the receipt. If you’re 100% sure, go to GS and we’ll fix it.

No TM discount on Simply Balanced today.
I don't know if this was a mistake or the now current policy.
I know more and more food is becoming Good and Gather including the frozen seafood. At my store we are about 50/50 SB and GG.
There was a circle offer on SB flounder and Ahi tuna. We still sell the Simply Balanced Ahi Tuna. I purchased and received the Circle 20% but not the TM wellness discount.

So mistake or just Simply Balanced no longer included?

No TM discount on Simply Balanced today.
I don't know if this was a mistake or the now current policy.
I know more and more food is becoming Good and Gather including the frozen seafood. At my store we are about 50/50 SB and GG.
There was a circle offer on SB flounder and Ahi tuna. We still sell the Simply Balanced Ahi Tuna. I purchased and received the Circle 20% but not the TM wellness discount.

So mistake or just Simply Balanced no longer included?
A glitch I think

Back