What Musical Instrument Do You Play?

What Do You Play?

• Total voters

Kartman

MasterBlaster
I'm mostly a guitar player, along with bass and drums. My pipe dream is to have a simple band in my old age. I have a few friends I can sometimes jam with, but nobody wants to rock out nowadays.

Am I the only one here who shoulda been a Rock Star? Guitars.jpg PDP 3 stacked.jpg

TTGOz

"Suit"-able
I play mostly guitar, I have a drumset but selling it off. I play drums but I can't move out with them due to space so I have to sell the kit. I had 8 guitars/stringed instruments at one time but sold them off due to just not playing them and I really only play the one or two guitars I still have left.

and then an unfinished P-bass guitar.

Kartman

MasterBlaster
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well heck, I coulda posted the catalog pics.

Cool. Selling your gear just makes room/money to buy better gear.

Kartman

MasterBlaster
That's interesting. I presume you have one? Aren't they super pricy???

Militantagnostic

Former associate of the Targetti Crime Syndicate
Kartman, why don't you set up a place to record and you can pull a Dave Grohl and record your own album by doing the vocals and playing all the instruments?

When I was young I could play the clarinet, oboe and baritone saxophone. Seeing how it's been a couple of decades since I last picked up one, I doubt I can still play a woodwind. Last attempt all I did was squeak.

Kartman

MasterBlaster
Either you want to do it or you don't. I've always wanted to do it.

Got a Jackson Soloist knock-off, a Strat knock-off I converted into a fretless, a Dean Deceiver, Dean Vendetta, a Schecter Omen-7, and a '77 Alvarez acoustic. Would post a pic, but I gave a few of them custom paintjobs that would easily out me to a few of my colleagues. Also got a cheap 5-string bass that I absolutely suck at.

Kartman

MasterBlaster
I hate dot inlays... a friend of mine told me about some faux block inlays that he stuck on his guitar and he said it looked like the guitar was made with them. I just installed a set on my bass and gall-dang if he wasn't right! It looks great!!!

You should try a short-scale bass! Guitar players take to them easier than a full-length bass neck.

Kartman

MasterBlaster
Grabbed a pic of the new inlays - all three are sporting fake ones! 7316

TTGOz

"Suit"-able
Just bought a seven stringed guitar.
It's about time I got one.

Got a Jackson Soloist knock-off, a Strat knock-off I converted into a fretless, a Dean Deceiver, Dean Vendetta, a Schecter Omen-7, and a '77 Alvarez acoustic. Would post a pic, but I gave a few of them custom paintjobs that would easily out me to a few of my colleagues. Also got a cheap 5-string bass that I absolutely suck at.
I just got the same Schecter Omen. I think I'm a Schecter guy for life. They make great guitars for the money.

All I have tried is my daughter’s ukulele.( yes the toy type with Disney characters on it)! 🙇‍♀️

TTGOz

"Suit"-able
All I have tried is my daughter’s ukulele.( yes the toy type with Disney characters on it)! 🙇‍♀️
I had a Ukelele two years ago and all I learned to play on it was Killing in the name of and Somewhere over the rainbow... Then I sold it to the girl who sat next to me in Econ class.

Harmonica, guitar & drums... but these days I’m really just workin with my feet, and my shitty voice lol. Always wish that I woulda stuck with piano

Kartman

MasterBlaster
Just ordered a 14" floor tom - now I'm 2 up 2 down!