What percentage raise did you receive this year?

Most of you have received your 2020 reviews. What percentage raise did you receive, and if you are comfortable, did you receive an overall DEO, DIO or ION rating?

Pay raises are negated by the next base pay bump. For example if you made $13 and got a $0.75 raise so you are now at $13.75. HOWEVER if the next pay pump puts everyone at $14 so you will know make that NOT $14.75. They used to pay a $0.50 premium for Market and Tech but that went away years ago.

IMHO that makes reviews irrelevant.

Pay raises are negated by the next base pay bump. For example if you made $13 and got a $0.75 raise so you are now at $13.75. HOWEVER if the next pay pump puts everyone at $14 so you will know make that NOT $14.75. They used to pay a $0.50 premium for Market and Tech but that went away years ago.

IMHO that makes reviews irrelevant.
My review is relevant. Thanks to my long tenure at Target and excellent performance I make more than $14/hour. I will get no "bump"(that will make untested newbies make closer to my pay), so this review is important to me. I hope my TL realizes that a 5% given to a noob will be wasted, while a 5% given to me will be quite appreciated.

My review is relevant. Thanks to my long tenure at Target and excellent performance I make more than $14/hour. I will get no "bump"(that will make untested newbies make closer to my pay), so this review is important to me. I hope my TL realizes that a 5% given to a noob will be wasted, while a 5% given to me will be quite appreciated.
$15 by the end of the year if Target keeps their promise. So even if you make $14+ before review. Is still doesn't matter because everyone will be at $15 if your states minimum isn't already at $15.

Our store still hasn't done the reviews and I'm not sure how to find where any updated pay rate is on Workday.
It's been helpful to see the raises, so I'm realistic about the kind of raises others are earning, even those rated DEO. Nobody is really getting big raises this year.
I wonder what kind of annual raises are offered to Corporate employees at Minneapolis HQ?

It's unusual that they raise your pay when you're over cap, typically they take the anticipated raise times your yearly average hours and give you a lump sum payout of that amount.

Back