Archived What seasonal item do you wish Target kept year-round?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seat cushions, we finally got some in the kitchen section and I’m so happy about it.

Skewers for barbequeing. Many people use them for kabobs and stuff like that as well.

Ice-melt. There’s ice here from literally October-May and we only have it from like November-January.

Snow shovels, for the same reason as above.

Fireworks. People always ask for them and we don’t carry them besides summer.

That’s just a start.

Swim goggles. We get so many complaints over the winter months from parents with kids in swim lessons.

Our store carries skewers year round, in the kitchen gadgets aisle (the wooden ones, at least).

I think my old store sells goggles year round. But it is L.A., so.

Snow cone makers seem to be requested during the colder months as well as gardening supplies.

Styrofoam coolers. The other day I saw that they were back for summer, woohoo.

Also gotta second garden supplies. Lots of guests ask where the garden center is.. even though my store never had one.

Swim goggles. We get so many complaints over the winter months from parents with kids in swim lessons.

Our store carries skewers year round, in the kitchen gadgets aisle (the wooden ones, at least).
I think about two or three years ago we finally started keeping swim googles year round. Which is great because we don't really have winter until January or February.

I think my old store sells goggles year round. But it is L.A

Weird, we carry them all year but my store is middle of nowhere Ohio.

Lap desks are something I wish we would carry all the time. I get asked if we have them about one a week.

Maybe not year round but gloves and mittens until at least the end of April. We get a lot of late season snow and winter stuff is gone by Valentine’s Day.

We sold all of our ice melt almost immediately after setting the aisle and they also immediately went discontinued and we never got any more in for the entire winter.
Same happened to us. We started recomending people just buy the huge bags of softener salt since they’re the closet thing. We couldn’t keep softener salt in stock all winter long either.

Maybe not year round but gloves and mittens until at least the end of April. We get a lot of late season snow and winter stuff is gone by Valentine’s Day.
And sleds!! We had a huge snow storm in April and I took literally 15 calls in a day asking for sleds... they had been clearances out like 3 months ago, lol.

Slippers for sure. At least once a week a guest will ask where they are. Once I explain why we don't have them, they understand. No fn way slippers and flips will be on the same wall. Oh and another thing is flips or water shoes in November or Decenber when people are taking a vacation. Another hot item lately is mini blinds. I just say no. Don't mention we use to sell them.

Another vote for slippers and shower shoes/flip flops. Also, we carry swim virtually year 'round, but there are never beach towels for spring break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back