Archived What's up

Status
Not open for further replies.

rog the dog

Small Format TL
Hey guys, I recently got hired at target and I'll be working on the sales floor. Although I don't start for a bit I figured I'd pop my head in here and say hello. (Orientation for me is scheduled at the 11th of September, not sure if the date distance is typical or not but that's what HR told me when they called me!)

Anyway, nice to be here. You all seem like very helpful people so I'll see everyone around!

Last edited:
Welcome. Later orientations sometimes have to do with a lack of hours. Most I've scheduled someone is two weeks out though, when you wait too long they often find other work.
I suppose you could be right on that first part, wasn't mentioned when I went through the interview process and everything though. Was told I got the job and all on the same day, I got a call a couple of days later asking to call back to go over details for orientation, so I did and they had said bring identification, uniform, etc and it's on monday the 11th. Figured it had something to do with the background check, if its not either of those then who knows.

I was looking for a job for a little while beforehand and had no luck so I'm alright with the wait personally, my current situation doesn't allow for me to be very picky when it comes to job offers.

Figured it had something to do with the background check, if its not either of those then who knows.

Possibly. I have hired plenty of people with previous convictions usually takes about two weeks. Did you have one?

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back