Archived When does spring re-hiring start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got let go early January due to the end of seasonal, and my GSTL mentioned re-hiring in April/Spring, is anybody else re-hiring at their stores or does anyone know if this is true or if there's a specific time frame? One of my friends who still works there says a lot of the cashiers quit, so I was wondering if more hours would've freed up. Thanks in advance :)

What position are you looking for.

The 2 weeks out schedule for cashiers in my store gives cashiers 5-14 hours per week. So it will depend greatly on your individual store. My store has an abundance of cashiers so hours are tight. You can apply to multiple stores.

So I worked seasonal and got let go in January, and I know they're re-hiring for April, would my chances be better if I went in and asked a GSTL personally if they're hiring and mention that I already worked there, or would that just be weird? Is it best just to apply online like normal or no?

So I worked seasonal and got let go in January, and I know they're re-hiring for April, would my chances be better if I went in and asked a GSTL personally if they're hiring and mention that I already worked there, or would that just be weird? Is it best just to apply online like normal or no?

You already have a thread on this topic
When does spring re-hiring start? - https://www.thebreakroom.org/threads/when-does-spring-re-hiring-start.18905/

Can we get a thread merge?

Why? I thought this was America!

It is America but on a board like this there's a certain etiquette
You make one thread on a given subject.
This is the best way for people to respond to your question and it doesn't clutter up the board.
These rules have been around since I started moderating boards back in the 90s.

It is America but on a board like this there's a certain etiquette
You make one thread on a given subject.
This is the best way for people to respond to your question and it doesn't clutter up the board.
These rules have been around since I started moderating boards back in the 90s.
Thank you for explaining.

U may want to look some where else . The team members with open availability only getting 20hrs . I’m shocked cause this is usually when hours pick up.
Agreed. I have a family member who was a seasonal and encouraged to reapply come April. I am encouraging him to do otherwise.

U may want to look some where else . The team members with open availability only getting 20hrs . I’m shocked cause this is usually when hours pick up.
This definitely depends on store. I’m getting exactly what I asked for; which is 24. They still call somewhere around once a week asking for me to come in. Flow is essentially all at 40, I see the same people every single day I’m there. Cashiers I’m not positive but most are getting well over 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back