Archived When exactly do Meal Alerts and working past schedule start prompting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious how do they (LODs and TL) know exactly when these both situations go off on their myAlerts.

Is there a precise moment or certain amount of of minutes that triggers it?

After the 5th hour of a tm's schedule. Their is an alert sent out to alert them.

Depends on your state ours is 4.5 and 4.75.

The alert is the same sound as a red card and flex fil

Meal alert is 15 and 5 minutes before compliance, work past schedule is 7 minutes after for the first one, not sure on the second.

In my store it’s 5 minute leeway buy not 1 minute past 5th hour for meals.

Well I know the alerts used to come 15 and 5 minutes before a meal and then 5 and 10 minutes after the end of a shift. This gives you 5 minutes to go clock out each time because meals need to be clocked out before the 6th (or 5th) hour and you're allowed to clock out for the day up to 15 minutes before or after the end of your shift without it showing up on a report.

But ever since we got rid of LPDAs and switched to myDevices, alerts have been hit and miss, whether it's meals, working past schedule, an alert for a GSTL to come to a lane, REDcard alerts, change requests... everything. And that was 3 or 4 years ago lol. I've seen the second alert for working past schedule come about 1 minute after the first alert, even though they should be 5 minutes apart.

I set these up on my shifts under LOD reminders. It's 15 minutes before you hit your 5th and 5 minutes after you work past your shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back