Archived When is open enrollment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know when open enrollment (for dental insurance) is and does it renew automatically after the policy is over or do we have to sign up again?

I believe you have to re-sign up every year. Not sure when open enrollment is, but it is also for everything, 401k health dental etc.

And while we are at it, anyone know if i qualified last year for health, dental and 401k but this year right now my average is 24 hours (not sure if it'll go up or down) but am i just going to get dropped from benefits if it doesn't reach X hours?

IIRC, it starts sometime in February & the weeks of enrollment are determined by region.
Non-smokers remember that you have to opt OUT of the smokers' surcharge.

And while we are at it, anyone know if i qualified last year for health, dental and 401k but this year right now my average is 24 hours (not sure if it'll go up or down) but am i just going to get dropped from benefits if it doesn't reach X hours?

They determine whether you qualify to sign up for certain benefits using the avg hours number during January. If you don't reach [I believe it was 29.5 hours] by Dec/Jan, you won't qualify to reenroll for health insurance. Dental only requires 19.5 hours though. I cannot remember the minimum for 401K at this moment.

Does anyone know when open enrollment (for dental insurance) is and does it renew automatically after the policy is over or do we have to sign up again?

You need to reenroll every year. Usually it is around February or so. Depending on where your store is located, the time may differ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back