Archived When requesting paid time off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna use some vacation hours for an upcomin day. Now can I just submit paid time off and put how many hours I want vacation pay for? Or do I have to request to not be scheduled on unpaid time off AND THEN put in for the vacation?

Sorry if it's a stupid question but I'm getting different answers at my store so wanted to ask you guys...

I wanna use some vacation hours for an upcomin day. Now can I just submit paid time off and put how many hours I want vacation pay for? Or do I have to request to not be scheduled on unpaid time off AND THEN put in for the vacation?

Sorry if it's a stupid question but I'm getting different answers at my store so wanted to ask you guys...
There's a sign up at my store signed by the ETL-HR that says to fill out both.

The paid time off request is only to request the money, not the day off. The regular time off request form is the one that keeps you off the schedule (if approved.)

There's a sign up at my store signed by the ETL-HR that says to fill out both.

The paid time off request is only to request the money, not the day off. The regular time off request form is the one that keeps you off the schedule (if approved.)

This is correct. You can also leave a comment on your paid time off request that says "up to average hours"

I have people who work 20 hours and want 15 in vacation but there average hours is only 28 do they can only use 8 of vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back