Archived When the Target Love is Real

Would you do this with your significant other?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the FB album notes:
Target Engagement Session <3 These two met while working at Target as team members so of course we had to make a Target engagement session happen! They even had Bride & Groom name tags made - so cute!

Cute except the female TM doesn't look like she has ever worked at Target a day in her life in that dress with those heels. I mean seriously.

Cute nonetheless.

We’re both in Cali and know a lot of the female TMs look just like that out side of work here lol she’s just dolled up for her engagement photos. I’d bet the guy is nowhere near a TL position and had to buy the get up though haha

We’re both in Cali and know a lot of the female TMs look just like that out side of work here lol she’s just dolled up for her engagement photos. I’d bet the guy is nowhere near a TL position and had to buy the get up though haha

Very true. One of the best (and best looking) TMs we ever had was transferred to a nearby store. Honestly, she was too pretty. She should have been working at a make-up counter at Nordstrom. The other female TMs treated her like crap. (Just like jealous high schoolers - because they were jealous high schoolers).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back