Archived When were YOU rude?

How long does it take for you to fart in front of a significant other?

• Immediately

Votes: 25 21.2%
  • Never

Votes: 13 11.0%
  • 6 months or less

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • 1 year

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • 2 years or more

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Not until you live together

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Not until it happens by accident

Votes: 39 33.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a guy in his 50's today at the self-checkout get Cold Medicine and socks. It of course asked for his DOB and which he told me to enter an "obscene" number and told me to put in "01/07/01" and I kind of chuckled thinking "Wow he wants to try putting in his year as 2001." and of course it denied it. He asked me why and I tried to re-enter his DOB for the Mucinex and of course it won't let me re-scan it so I told him "Sorry it thinks you were born in 2001 so you're gonna have to do it in a separate transaction" and of course he got pissed. I just said "Sorry I just put in what you told me" and after he paid for his other two items he picked up his Mucinex and proceeded to bang the screen of the Self-Checkout Register in order to navigate through the menu. Yup, he tried to bang his Mucinex to click "Start" and then we scanned it and of course it asks for his DOB so he bangs the Mucinex on "Help" and I was right there and scanned it and then he decided to tell me his obscene year was actually 1901 and not 2001 and got super snarky at me. He repeated to bang the self-checkout register screen as I navigated it for him and I eventually ended up saying "okay dude banging the damn screen won't help at all" and I pretty much navigated the rest of the way to it accepting his card. Literally I ended up jutting my finger in between his Mucinex and the screen to click it for him, his banging literally did not do anything for him at all lol.

Maybe I'm a retard but most people say "01" as "2001" and not "1901." and you don't gotta wreck my damn register lol god damn. It doesn't let us just put in "01" so I put in 2001 and he didn't say anything. Even stopped to make sure it looked right to him. He never told anyone and walked right out but I went and explained to my manager I just told a guest to stop banging "the damn screen" with his mucinex and all he said was "I would of told him the same thing but not the way you did."

just another day w/ me at the Self Checkouts.

HOLY SHIT! He was 115 years old? I'm surprised he was able to walk. Much less figure out how to use a self-checkout.

Seriously though, if he looked like he was in his 50's - why would he lie about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back