Archived who else got their butts kicked on online orders today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
trying to duke it out with amazon prime day was a nightmare. so. much. furniture. so many 4-5 order batches at a time. sooooo much non stop action. got it all done though. a sense of accomplishment for getting it all done, but getting through it was EXHAUSTING.

We got through ~250 dpcis today with three people, but it was over 470 when I left and only one person is scheduled for tomorrow. Luckily I have the day off.

Amazon brought us 6-25 order batches with 2 people doing OPU. We were over 300% of forecast. Our order pickup is packed and we just fully cleared it out. SFS was a mini Q4.

Last edited:
The entire pallet of those damn six and nine space flat pack cube furniture was stuff nightmares are made of.. My back was fucking done after lifting all of those damn things to tape and label them.. TV stands fucking TV stands at over 120lbs..

We had almost a full days volume of nothing but SIOs today. One flat of nothing but mini refrigerators went out stacked 2 high. You don't want to know how many of the flat packs went out. Had someone ask if we were moving the steel it got that empty. The pain is real @Bosch

We had almost a full days volume of nothing but SIOs today. One flat of nothing but mini refrigerators went out stacked 2 high. You don't want to know how many of the flat packs went out. Had someone ask if we were moving the steel it got that empty. The pain is real @Bosch

Very real..

We had pallets going almost all the way out the backroom staged for UPS. I looked at the desktop report and couldn't understand how one store was at 30% of forecast but everyone else in the area was crushing forecast. I really want to know how the algorithm works.

We had pallets going almost all the way out the backroom staged for UPS. I looked at the desktop report and couldn't understand how one store was at 30% of forecast but everyone else in the area was crushing forecast. I really want to know how the algorithm works.
That was always a mystery to me too, but one thing I noticed is that stores with bad INF scores and pack times will be throttled...sometimes.

They must have gotten shut down. A store in my district got shut down because they had 30% INF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back