Who Has Ink?

Do You Any Tattoos?

• Yes

Votes: 43 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 39 47.6%

• Total voters
I let my 16 year old daughter get something small and meaningful in an area that only shows in a bikini..let the judgement begin! P.S. I also let her get a nose piercing and belly piercing.

OP
OP
commiecorvus

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
I let my 16 year old daughter get something small and meaningful in an area that only shows in a bikini..let the judgement begin! P.S. I also let her get a nose piercing and belly piercing.

No judgment here.
Both my kiddos have ink there first ones we paid for just to make sure they went to a good artist and it was something that mattered.

The only piercing I have an issue with is the tongue, mostly because it just seems sad to kill the limited number of taste buds that we have.

Of course, what does my youngest get pierced?

No judgment here.
Both my kiddos have ink there first ones we paid for just to make sure they went to a good artist and it was something that mattered.

The only piercing I have an issue with is the tongue, mostly because it just seems sad to kill the limited number of taste buds that we have.

Of course, what does my youngest get pierced?

I didn't want my oldest to get his tongue pierced because I know a lot of people who's teeth went to hell after it. Weather from constantly rubbing on them, or what I don't know. And wouldn't ya know, same thing happened to my son.

As far as ink goes, my son was over 18 when he got his first. I went with him. If my daughter (and being only 4 I have a long way to go before it becomes a real possibility) decides when she's a teenager (at least 16) that she wants something, and has wanted the same thing for a long time, and it's meaningful, I would take her. She wouldn't be allowed to get it in a spot that's not easily covered though. Hopefully by then, a lot more employers won't be so stuffy about them. I mean I get someone with a giant F^^k you on their knuckles. But it's ridiculous how many employers balk at tasteful ink showing. My oldest worked at a movie theater, and was not allowed to wear short sleeves because he has his little sister's name on his forearm. That was the first thing I mentioned on my interview with Spot. I held out my wrist and said... "I hope this isn't a problem" showing him my ribbon. I honestly don't know what I would have done if it had been.

I could never pierce my tongue, just because I feel like I'd constantly be paranoid about food getting stuck, or food pulling it out.
Or swallowing part of it, as my oldest has done.. more than once. Not sure if there's different types of jewelry, but the ones he wears are just a bar, with a ball screwed on each end. I've lost track how many times it's loosened up and he's eaten part of it.[/QUOTE]

pzychopopgroove

cyberpunk//my little pony
I'll get tattoos when I can afford them..

Would love to have an entire left sleeve (no, not for the sake of having a sleeve).

BlueSide

Green side?
When I was a teenager, I wanted a picture of Big Bird, from Sesame Street, drinking a beer and smoking a doobie. Classy I know. Luckilybi never got it. I'm glad I wasn't as determined as some of my dumber friends to get some ink.

HardlinesFour

Super Ninja & Site Mod.
Staff member
I think *some* of them... look kinda hot on certain peeps. I've just never really bothered though :p

Targe

O/N Flow TM/Backroom Slug
I've got a few shoulder tats, looking to add more. They look like prison tats.

Loki

Master Thread Maker
I have a fandom tattoo so I clearly didn't care I was 18 and an adult no one could tell me shit. I still think it's awesome but next time maybe I would put more thought into it.