Votes: 39 47.6%

• Total voters
OP
OP
commiecorvus

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
I have a fandom tattoo so I clearly didn't care I was 18 and an adult no one could tell me shit. I still think it's awesome but next time maybe I would put more thought into it.
“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating.” -- Simon Pegg

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
I want to get a tattoo someday. It seems weird to want one despite having no clue what to get. There's no artwork I want that symbolizes anything in my life. I have no problem with tattoos with zero meaning. The fact that someone appreciates the design is a good enough reason in my book.

Fandom related tattoos are what I think of the most. But I dislike the look of just random stickers placed on my body. I'd rather have a work of art that flows and has a good composition. Oh the struggle.

OP
OP
commiecorvus

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
I want to get a tattoo someday. It seems weird to want one despite having no clue what to get. There's no artwork I want that symbolizes anything in my life. I have no problem with tattoos with zero meaning. The fact that someone appreciates the design is a good enough reason in my book.

Fandom related tattoos are what I think of the most. But I dislike the look of just random stickers placed on my body. I'd rather have a work of art that flows and has a good composition. Oh the struggle.

That's why you need to find a good artist.
Whatever you want is going to flow and have good composition if you find the right person.
Research their work ahead of time, what works on other people might not work for you, talk to them, see if they are a fit for you personality wise.
If they seem like an asshole and you don't get along, don't work with them.
Get someone who will do the work you want and do it right.

Loki

Master Thread Maker
“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating.” -- Simon Pegg
That...is...beautiful.

I have 4, 3 of which are hidden. The visible one is in the inside of my forearm and says “carpe diem”. Pretty basic, but I’m introverted and hate doing things spontaneously so looking at it everyday reminds me not to be so boring.