Archived Who is off for thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you requested it or it goes against your availability, from what I understand your required to work Thanksgiving.

I got it off.. I asked super early. Got two days off before and Thanksgiving + Friday off.

I told them no earlier than 10pm. I know I'm being selfish and idgaf. I'm a college student spending the holiday with my family. Maybe if my circumstances were different, I'd open up the availability.

I didn't ask and somehow got scheduled off...I think it's because I'm new to the store and my coworkers were dying to work Thanksgiving. I'm upset I won't be making the extra money...8am Friday is just another shift for me :/

Unless you requested it or it goes against your availability, from what I understand your required to work Thanksgiving.

Nah, people get it off. Last year I didn't have to come in until midnight. 'Twas glorious. This year, I have to open... and close Black Friday. Fml tbh.

Edit: Wait. I'm not even available to close on fridays. I'm getting that changed.

ASANTS, my state has laws against working 7 days in a row so some people are off because of that.

We also have people coming in at 2am on black friday so they couldnt work thursday.

Everyone is working Thursday or Friday unless they requested it off but Thanksgiving Day specifically, no we have a few people with it off.

I didn't ask and somehow got scheduled off...I think it's because I'm new to the store and my coworkers were dying to work Thanksgiving. I'm upset I won't be making the extra money...8am Friday is just another shift for me :/

There is still a shift differential Friday. Not time and a half but still increased pay.

I'm off, I assumed I wouldn't be, but it's fine...more family time. Maybe cuz I'm new and they thought I would be overwhelmed :)

My flow team is working all 7 days that week (if you count Thursday night's transition into Friday morning). I usually volunteer to open BF/Thanksgiving too but with 8 trucks over 6 days, I think the OT will be plentiful enough to make up for it.

I got scheduled thanksgiving but off black friday...kinda upset about that. Ive usually always had both days, double the holiday pay. id rather switch so i could be with family on Thanksgiving but oh well

Nah, but it's fine with me. 4pm Wednesday to 12:30am Thursday. 5pm on Thursday to 5am Friday.

I'm off Thursday but work Friday. 8:00 am to 4pm. On my schedule it says "ELM". Does anyone know what that means?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back