Archived Who puts up the Amazon tablet displays for electronic transition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the PMT use to do it, now I heard there's a vendor that comes in. Did you guys receive any Amazon displays cause we didn't receive it.

I didn't receive any new tablet displays. Our vendor was in yesterday, but he has to come back Friday morning.

There is a new vendor called BDS that does some of the displays it is outlined in the transition manual.

Though our BDS rep doesn't seem to want to contact us which is fun.

Our BDS rep came in Tuesday and couldn't do anything on her list because none of it was ready for her yet. Told her I could see how their assistance makes sense at an e&e store but not at mine.

PMT still does our tablet displays but I don't think we have any changes this time.

Me and my PMT have spent more time "Training" and "Helping" our BDS Vendor than anyone else that that works for Target. I wonder in the back of my head if it is saving Target any money as I am being paid by Target to help someone Target is paying, to supposedly help me, (or replace me).

Me and my PMT have spent more time "Training" and "Helping" our BDS Vendor than anyone else that that works for Target. I wonder in the back of my head if it is saving Target any money as I am being paid by Target to help someone Target is paying, to supposedly help me, (or replace me).

Yes! I put up several of BDS's displays today because the space was ready and I had them available. Most of them aren't even interactive so why do I need assistance from someone outside? I do not need help putting a damn riser below a couple printers, thank you very much.

Yes! I put up several of BDS's displays today because the space was ready and I had them available. Most of them aren't even interactive so why do I need assistance from someone outside? I do not need help putting a damn riser below a couple printers, thank you very much.

This is what I explained to our BDS Vendor, because we ended up finishing Electronics at the beginning of LAST week...

"If I have it and I don't consider "Interactive" I am going to put it up, otherwise I will be questioned about it relentlessly till you are here".

I got zero new displays for pc or tablet.

PC or Tablet are Out of Box displays, like Cameras. I always ignore it because it is so expensive and over my head for my pay grade, unless someone presses the issue of not having them (My ETL's, STL, DTL's, and GTL's) haven't raised an issue about it, so why would I?

PC or Tablet are Out of Box displays, like Cameras. I always ignore it because it is so expensive and over my head for my pay grade, unless someone presses the issue of not having them (My ETL's, STL, DTL's, and GTL's) haven't raised an issue about it, so why would I?

All of my tablet and laptop displays are display only with class 94, not out of boxstock.

This is what I explained to our BDS Vendor, because we ended up finishing Electronics at the beginning of LAST week...

"If I have it and I don't consider "Interactive" I am going to put it up, otherwise I will be questioned about it relentlessly till you are here".

Same here. Hell, half the time I will do the interactive ones too just to be done with them!

All of my tablet and laptop displays are display only with class 94, not out of boxstock.

I wish my laptop displays were :(

Anyways we're missing a total of around 26 displays throughout the entire department. Which, all things considered, not that bad. Missing displays are things inline and not on the front display tables (we're E&E) so it's harder for me to get yelled at about it.

My PMT and I always have to fix what the BDS vendor did as they usually do it wrong in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back