Why did my senior and leader choose my lead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avocadioo

(O-O-O)‼️
Honestly, why would anybody choose a lead worker that’s not even qualified? Better yet can’t do the job function as described by the standard? What’s in it for you besides losing your job, too? I’m just a Warehouse Worker by choice but I know you guys have timelines and deadlines… yikes. My step dad has timelines, deadlines, and manages projects that exceed 800 million.

Last edited:
Honestly, why would anybody choose a lead worker that’s not even qualified? Better yet can’t do the job function as described by the standard? What’s in it for you besides losing your job, too? I’m just a Warehouse Worker by choice but I know you guys have timelines and deadlines… yikes. My step dad has timelines, deadlines, and manages projects that exceed 800 million.

Dude, everything you think doesn't need to be a post.
You can use profile post for some of this stuff as well.
Less is more.

No lead jobs for me lol. Only OM. You should see some of the lead warehouse workers these OM’s pick lmao. It’s battle of the keys now who’s the best B2 duh.
At least in my building, the only people being promoted to OM from lower positions are the ICQAs, Control Center techs, and the current roster of LWWs. And the LWWs are by far the largest slice of that pie.

This is not a question that can be answered here. Try with your co-workers, or twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back