Archived ??? Will they let me stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm seasonal hardlines member but I applied and interviewed for beauty & got the hardlines seasonal position. But for the last month or so they've only been scheduling me for beauty. And also I saw online that last week they had just posted that they need a new beauty team member. Do you think they will let me go just like all the seasonal people or let me stay? & should I tell hr I saw that online & I could be that person they need in beauty?

Don’t stay, leave for something better before you waste your commitment at target. Take your Christmas money and look elsewhere

So I'm seasonal hardlines member but I applied and interviewed for beauty & got the hardlines seasonal position. But for the last month or so they've only been scheduling me for beauty. And also I saw online that last week they had just posted that they need a new beauty team member. Do you think they will let me go just like all the seasonal people or let me stay? & should I tell hr I saw that online & I could be that person they need in beauty?
Actually if you applied for beauty and they need beauty but you are seasonal hardlines, simply go to etl salesfloor and be blunt. You want that position. You were already interviewed and are already in the system. Its simply a job code change at this point (right?)

Beauty gets paid more than HL, right (like electronics)? If you were hired as beauty but they coded you as HL, and you've only been working beauty, it sounds like they are trying to get around the pay bump for specialties.

Don’t stay, leave for something better before you waste your commitment at target. Take your Christmas money and look elsewhere

Dumb post, you don't know this person's situation. How much they like target and what their job prospects are.

If you are interested let HR or the team lead (preferable) know.

As always with seasonal if you don't speak up some stores will assume you didn't want a permanent job

Beauty gets paid more than HL, right (like electronics)? If you were hired as beauty but they coded you as HL, and you've only been working beauty, it sounds like they are trying to get around the pay bump for specialties.

Not necessarily the challenge is you aren't allowed to hire seasonal beauty.

They probably hired the OP as seasonal so they could do a trial run (if she sucked she wouldn't affect their retention) and then they may intend to ultimately key her as beauty if they like her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back