Archived Wire

Status
Not open for further replies.
bare-copper-wire-bright-16-awg-0-05-diameter-125-length-pack-of-1__510iA112yTL.jpg
???

Saw a poster with the big W I R E letters at the end of a hallway and wondered.... Wasn't curious enough to walk that far and find out.
Think I get the W and the I, probably E. But rewarding?

Oh, I vaguely remember that from the orientation video. I got stuck on the grammatical inconsistency and pretty much ignore the actual content.

Welcoming
Inspiring
Rewarding
Easy

By doing the above for our guests, we can fulfil our purpose which is, "To help families discover the joy of everyday life."

Welcoming
Inspiring
Rewarding
Easy

By doing the above for our guests, we can fulfil our purpose which is, "To help families discover the joy of everyday life."

Yeah, (quizzically shaking my head) just not sure how Target plays into that scenario. Seriously, Spot is going show people the joy in their life? Um, that's what a therapist is for.

Whoever came up with that needs to be sent packing!

I don't know if any other R300 peeps remember W I R E "D" from last year...... the "D" was added for DeClutter. That's when the emphasis on NO reshop/go-backs became a priority.

My STL talked about the mission statement in our last store meeting. Didn't realize it was new. Honestly, it seems kinda dorky, for lack of a better word.

Yeah it's all getting a bit ridiculous.
Apparently the focus going into 2019 is going to be taking guest service to the next level. Whatever the hell that means.
Hopefully putting hours back into the stores so we can actually take care of guests. As it is right now I'm pulled in so many different directions I can barely get anything done let alone help guests discover the joy of everyday life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back