Archived Wireless Advocates Taking over Target Mobile/Tech?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MakingCheddar48

i wanted to ask here in case anyone else has heard this and can confirm it or provide any more details. Yesterday my Verizon DM came in and informed me she heard that MarketSource isn't happy with the partnership between them and Target, and that potentially Wireless Advocates (the same business that runs the Costco kiosks) is looking into taking over the mobile contract. Can anyone out there confirm, deny, or provide any type of info about this? She's been with the company a long time and has usually been dead on about inside stuff (like AT&T getting rid of their district managers).

i wanted to ask here in case anyone else has heard this and can confirm it or provide any more details. Yesterday my Verizon DM came in and informed me she heard that MarketSource isn't happy with the partnership between them and Target, and that potentially Wireless Advocates (the same business that runs the Costco kiosks) is looking into taking over the mobile contract. Can anyone out there confirm, deny, or provide any type of info about this? She's been with the company a long time and has usually been dead on about inside stuff (like AT&T getting rid of their district managers).

That would suck if it's true, but I honestly doubt this one is true. I'm pretty sure MarketSource recently signed a new contract with Target.

What ever happens, can we get rid of our Market Source DM? He is a fucking moronic mental midget. He keeps scheduling people outside their availability, has fucked over the last two decent Mobile Team Leads we've had, and is in general a gigantic douche.

The market source DM is in my store all the time, got into it with the snarky idiot kid back in electronics and started telling him how they were going to be taking over and he'd be out of a job....so yeah. They're not going anywhere, unless this is at a much higher level, and the DM's have no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back