Archived Work Center Change Pay Raise Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTGOz

Suitable
I was recently a cashier who transferred over to Frozen/Dairy and Consumables. The pay for that is No7 at my store and I was wondering if I'm warranted a base pay raise or whatever. I'll be asking my leaders here soon but just curious to see the answers I get here too.

I clocked out almost 10 minutes late today on accident and it pinged on the GSTL's mydevice instead of my food service leaders, so I wonder if I'm even keyed in after a few weeks yet as FDC and Consumables, or Food Service to summarize.

Yes, it should be a 50 cent bump from cashier. The GSTL could have had LOD alerts setup, which would give an alert for any TM working past schedule, regardless of the department.

Check your online schedule and see if your consumables shifts have the store number in red or black. If it's red, it means it is not your normal workcenter and they haven't changed it yet.

Ask for retroactive pay. They should key your position change the day you officially became grocery team. That will lead to you getting "backpay"

Yeah I'm not keyed in yet. Gonna ask tomorrow. I've had one cashier shift in the last two weeks and two weeks out has two cashier shifts, which kind of sucks. I was hoping I didn't need to ask the question of "Can I just be FDC from now on and leave cashiering behind?" but I'm gonna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back