Archived Workbench/myTime/Redwire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefox

Backroom/SFS Slug
I haven't been shown much of anything to do with Workbench, Redwire, myTime, etc. beyond the basic "here's how you print the break schedule for the day, here's how to find best practices for coupons..." and such. I've tried to find some things myself, but haven't been able to really find anything. For example, a recent updates seems to be that guest survey reports were moved to myReports, but I cannot find a way to access it. Is it locked to TL+?

Or better yet, can someone write up even a brief guide about how to access common things like cashier reports/guest surveys, sales figures, and other basic things that can be accessed through the computer terminals?

I'd really appreciate it, and I'm sure other users could benefit from it too.

Just select 2 profiles on workbench on the upper right side. Mine is salesfloor & logistics. That gives you, backroom, pog, guest services., & performance reports. there are other options too, just change them to suit your needs. I look at cartwheel, ad specific guide, online pogs, & electronic/pog updates.
I did changed my profile to food to find the food vendor weekly ad info for the food tl. I did print the pages so they find it again. Then , show them the other options like logistics that they may need, too.
Redwire, I used it on my device.
My time is easier to used on ehr. Vacation requests & getting paid are not user friendly.
I hope this helps.

I still view guest survey info through myperformance. To get there, just go to the screen where you edit your favorites and click on (and probably add it to your list) myperformance. The welcome screen will have your personal score and a bunch of buttons. Just click on the one that says 'Guest Survey' and you're golden. There's a link near the top right corner that says comments.

When I go in this morning, I'll try accessing it through myReports and see what I can find.

Thanks for the responses you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back