Working while Covid Positive

So I read on a FB group that said that TMs who are asymptomatic but test positive are still expected to go to work. Is this accurate?

Same goes for shingles. They don't care if you're scratching your ass off like a stray cat, get the hell in and do that truck. (sarcasm font)

If you are EXPOSED to someone with Covid AND are fully vaccinated AND asymptomatic, you can still work per CDC. Target follows the CDC. Someone at your store is confused.

Yeah, that's how it's been for a while so when I read this on FB I was hoping that the person was not accurate.

This was the post:

"Now that we are expected to go to work even with positive test results, I feel like we should really be pushing the idea of hazard pay again." They then went on to say, " it’s an update to the policy. If you don’t have symptoms you should come to work. Your HR should have talked to you about it already." and "I should reiterate. The policy is if you are fully vaccinated, and you do not show symptoms (fever, cough, etc.) you are expected to come to work regardless of test status."

It seemed crazy and I am glad they seem to be mistaken.

No one should be working with a sore throat and a cough, right now. I don't care if they are vaccinated or had a test. I do not know my stores policy or target's, on this, but I think it should just be a good human policy. And I wish target would start cracking down on masks again. Maybe if there less chin diapers and dick noses, then there would be less positive cases in the store.

No one should be working with a sore throat and a cough, right now. I don't care if they are vaccinated or had a test. I do not know my stores policy or target's, on this, but I think it should just be a good human policy. And I wish target would start cracking down on masks again. Maybe if there less chin diapers and dick noses, then there would be less positive cases in the store.
They'll never enforce proper mask wearing. In my store, TLs are the biggest offenders.

They'll never enforce proper mask wearing. In my store, TLs are the biggest offenders.
More than half of the tm's in my store would be calling the hotline over this and probably sending pictures. There is real outrage over the number of notifications we have been getting since the LOA's came back during their break. It may be coincidental, but the perception is there, the students are the ones that are suddenly "gone" for 5-10 days, and it is "quiet conversation" in the breakroom.

Yes, leadership are the worst offenders. Not to mention the least likely to social distance. I’m supposed to be cleaning all the time and their masks are not on or south of their nose.

Back