Archived Worst products ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious, what product has caused you the most nightmares in the past, or present? Every store has a handful of things that are just a pain in the butt, annoying AF, or cause customers to freak the F out. I’d love to hear what the worst products have been in your store.

I don't know, I think someone on the subreddit just posted a Jake Paul poster in electronics, so...probably that.

I don't know, I think someone on the subreddit just posted a Jake Paul poster in electronics, so...probably that.
Some teenage girl came in looking for his book over the weekend, at least he's getting people to pick up a book...

I have not been at Target for as long as many of you, but I think the Hatchimals, Fingerlings, Jones Nuka Cola, Sonos (if one more person jacks up Major Lazer's Lean On on more time....), Hot Wheels, Funkos, Christmas in general and Harry Twotter socks.

And depending on how many calls we get for those Crate Creatures this weekend, I may be adding that to the list.

I just hate Our Generation dolls. they're so fucking creepy to me. Any dolls we have I just hate, but Our Generation Dolls and Doll sets are the hot item right now for my store.

- Fingerlings
- Hatchimals
- FurReal pets
- The loud ass cackling witch cauldron
- The spooky rattling skeletons
- Kuu Kuu Seppuku or whatever the fuck they're called
- Shopkins
-Littlest Pet Shop
- Anything My Little Pony
-Anything with glitter
- Anything that comes wrapped in 900 layers of crumbly styrofoam

Vintage-Seltzer-1.jpg

Im almost certain we have never sold a unit of this stuff because it comes in damaged 100% of time time.

a20e8e1c-8879-48b4-9c59-5a5bc01d9380_1.46fc3fc4d56cac0eb8ac636413c4c211.jpeg

Pretty sure we have never sold this DPCI either because you can always count on some dumbass opening it and selling them as 3 eaches.

Blindbags and little knick knacks with no location.....toy hand grabbers with the tags yanked off....

The Jones Soda we carried years ago. The holiday pack. With the Brussels sprouts soda. People don't realize how revolting that nonsense was until they bought it, tried it, and vomited all over the floor.

Those stupid oil and vinegar gift things with the pepper and other shit floating in it circa 2001-2006 When they broke open they smelled worse than the Jones. Nice display pieces but I doubt anyone actually wanted to cook with them.

The Squawk game was funny at first, but after the millionth time it needs to be broken. Those stupid electronic magic wand toys need to be shoved up the creator's ass as well.

Persil detergent, I'm pretty sure no other detergent we get breaks as often. It was getting to the point where for a month every case we got had at least one leak.

Meyers Clean Day. That stuff makes me sick with how long the smell lingers after it breaks and spills.

Women's black underwear. I once looked for a medium, GOM, thong for 30 minutes. The bins are such a disaster. Never did find one of the the system said we had on hand.

I'd rather look for black underwear then black leggings, there has to be 1000+ style of black leggings. As for me, worst product, Amys frozen meals, i know theyre suppose to be healthy or something but i bought one once out of curiosity and it looked worst then anything i've thrown up and tasted the same as the box it came in

We have this Volcano Putty and similar putty on that end cap in toys that somehow ends up staining our carpets and a pain in the ass to get out

Up&up trashbags always pop open and roll away into the sunset. These need to go up&up somebody's ass

There's a bag of Ghirardelli chocolates that always comes opened and spilled. They're individually wrapped so they somehow end up in a bowl in the break room, but still

Oh and this one chocolate Santa that's hollow and ALWAYS smashed into a million pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back