Archived Wrap your head around this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m surprised at the harshness of these responses. As if none of you guys used to be TMs that bent the rules to get more done, or are TLs that have never had to fix all of their punches after a visit day or meeting or a day when the STL is on a rampage.
I've seen quite a few who would look at the time clock, realize they were past compliance & wouldn't clock out but would do a punch correction later.
What they NEVER did was try to get another TM to 'fix' their mistake.

I usually hit "end meal" and then take my lunch if I will be going into compliance. I them submit a punch correction for a false start time. It is a lie, but you do what you must sometimes.

Everyone should just be doing this if you’re going to go on compliance. You can use “end work” for everything the time clock doesn’t know the difference between punches, it just sees it as a punch. So if you’re not scheduled or early just hit “end work” instead of waiting for an override

I always do verbal then CA for compliance. I dont take it lightly.

Do you not want to take a 30 minute? In all do respect, I understand wanting to help the cause but you hurt it more intently when you choose to sacrifice your own 30 minute meal. Lol it's very simple. Just go, no matter who attests.

Reactions: Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back