Archived X-Mas Toy Flipping 2016 is in full swing - Hatchimals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how many guests will try that "But on the ad it says limit two" shit of we only got 6 on hand

Most people know that Hatchimals and the NES Classic are hot items, but I know of quite a few TMs who don't know there are a bunch of different kinds of Hatchimals. How would they know? It's not like we ever have any sitting out on the shelf to look at.

I had no idea, and I could really care less.

Then stop being an ass

How am I being an ass when I'm agreeing with the post...

tumblr_lvt2klDywe1qbrgydo1_500.png

Last edited:
Most people know that Hatchimals and the NES Classic are hot items, but I know of quite a few TMs who don't know there are a bunch of different kinds of Hatchimals. How would they know? It's not like we ever have any sitting out on the shelf to look at.
I was teasing. :D

I'm watching tv and the national news is coming on. The headline was Hatchimal hysteria, how parents are cracking up. This ought to be good!

We currently have four Hatchimals for our Sunday Spectacular. If we don't get anymore in btwn now and Sunday... should be interesting. And by interesting, I mean a bloodbath. Nice going, Spot.

We sent out a shitload of them Thursday. a lot had 12/7 street dates. any stores been getting many today?

We have a total of 16 right now that is Saving them since Monday.

We sent out a shitload of them Thursday. a lot had 12/7 street dates. any stores been getting many today?
We got 10 so far this week and already sold them, but it looks like we're supposed to receive 16 more on one of tomorrow's trucks. Someone finally told the flow TL to hold them all, so it's going to be a fun day of telling guests we don't have any (even though the website and brickseek will show stock).

We stashed a few for some BRTMs since our counts are screwed up. We got like 35 total but our counts say 27.

We got 40 earlier this week, and the store down the street from us has 2. I do not understand that at all. We've held all of ours for Sunday.

Why not have a lottery system so guests won't feel the need to trample other people in order to grab one?

You must show up to enter the drawing. Announce a time limit for being able to enter & a time that the winners will be picked. Then hold the drawing is a safe & orderly way.

We've been holding Hatchimals since Tuesday or something. Then we got some in the mail today! And by "some," I mean two. I think that brings our total up to 8 or maybe 10.

I was going to scan the DPCI's & see how many we have. I set ad Sunday, so I'll check then. That will give the final tally before Zero Hour anyway. I am expecting a line when we come in at 6am.....we'll see.

Line several guests have said they will be there Saturday night at midnight.

12 currently on hand, 14 tomorrow's trailer.

A total of 26 after unload. Another truck before Sunday opening so we'll probably get more

We have been getting a few each day and not selling them. We are doing tickets for those who wait in line Sunday morning.

Are you guys limiting them to 1 or 2? I'm thinking mentioning to my LODs limit them to one if we have 20 on the line around 745.

I also should mention to them give out tickets as late as possible

Are you guys limiting them to 1 or 2? I'm thinking mentioning to my LODs limit them to one if we have 20 on the line around 745.

I also should mention to them give out tickets as late as possible

HQ press releases state 2 per person, and not to deviate from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back