Xmas eve trailers.

My ETL showed me the truck schedule for the week of Xmas and told me that a truck is scheduled for Xmas eve night at 6pm. We close at 8pm so how they expect us to unload and push a trailer and have the team out at a decent hr? We just went thru the whole thanksgiving thing that no one is allowed in stores that day I guess this doesn’t apply for Xmas.

My ETL showed me the truck schedule for the week of Xmas and told me that a truck is scheduled for Xmas eve night at 6pm. We close at 8pm so how they expect us to unload and push a trailer and have the team out at a decent hr? We just went thru the whole thanksgiving thing that no one is allowed in stores that day I guess this doesn’t apply for Xmas.
I wonder if if was supposed to be 6:00 AM.

No TM is going to stay past 8:00 PM and won't even bother to show up on Christmas Eve.

Target should close at 6:00 PM on Christmas Eve like EVERY OTHER RETAILER AND RESTAURANT near my store!

Dock the truck and leave it for the 26th early morning.

I wonder if if was supposed to be 6:00 AM.

No TM is going to stay past 8:00 PM and won't even bother to show up on Christmas Eve.

Target should close at 6:00 PM on Christmas Eve like EVERY OTHER RETAILER AND RESTAURANT near my store!
Nope it said 6 pm for singles, 5 pm for doubles, and 3 pm for triples quads. My ETL and I agreed that tm Miele will not be good at all. He’s going to talk with the SD to see if we can take it early in the day.

Unfortunately this isn't a mistake. Stores in our district did the same thing for Thanksgiving. Sure, the store closes at 8pm, but you have until 11:59 to be out of the building.

Go on workbench, right hand corner where all of the communications are you will see the info for Xmas week schedules. All the info is there.

Unfortunately this isn't a mistake. Stores in our district did the same thing for Thanksgiving. Sure, the store closes at 8pm, but you have until 11:59 to be out of the building.
Will TMs will be scheduled until 11:59 PM on Christmas Eve?

I worked until that time the day before Thanksgiving.

Will TMs will be scheduled until 11:59 PM on Christmas Eve?

I worked until that time the day before Thanksgiving.
For us, yes. We had an Inbound team and some GM pushers that came in separate from the closing team that unloaded the truck and pushed it and was out anywhere between 11 and 11:45PM. It was only a ~750 piece truck with no apparel or beauty breakout and a tech cage that rolled into Friday, so it was mostly doable.

For us, yes. We had an Inbound team and some GM pushers that came in separate from the closing team that unloaded the truck and pushed it and was out anywhere between 11 and 11:45PM. It was only a ~750 piece truck with no apparel or beauty breakout and a tech cage that rolled into Friday, so it was mostly doable.
So in our store I am sure it will work like this.

The new schedule will get posted LATE AGAIN.

Most TMs will think will we close at 8:00 PM on Christmas Eve.

TMs will then notice they are scheduled until Midnight.

A lot of those TMs will not even bother to come in like myself.

Back