thank u for the kind response! i was initially upset with it because it felt to me that she was disregarding the fact i have covid when she said that but all is well, i think she was just initially frustrated because it was easter weekend and there was stuff to do. but yeah, if it gets brought up i’ll have to discuss so we both have an understanding.
You need to talk to your hr, please.

no? i was fine with the answers but it’s the fact people were being rude as hell and telling me that i’m abusing COVID but in reality i’m not at all. i am thankful. nobody ever said i wasn’t DONT put words into my mouth. ill be staying until i need to go.
Sounds good!

This is one of my biggest pet peeves on a forum.
If you want to delete a thread you started, PM a moderator and we will help you.
However, you had better have a good reason and not just that you didn't like the direction it went.

Read the damned room.
Do you think that coming into someplace and demanding they react they want you to is a great idea?
If you are asking for peoples advice take what get and be willing to accept when the result is YATA.

So this thread remains as a teaching lesson.

Does the forum software allow a time limit on thread name or post changes? Another forum I'm on has a window where you can edit your posts (15 minutes, I think), so you can clarify/fix typos (posts can be deleted anytime, though, you just can't rewrite history beyond the 15 minutes. And it shows an edit history when you do update it).

You need to talk to your hr, please.
This is one of my biggest pet peeves on a forum.
If you want to delete a thread you started, PM a moderator and we will help you.
However, you had better have a good reason and not just that you didn't like the direction it went.

Read the damned room.
Do you think that coming into someplace and demanding they react they want you to is a great idea?
If you are asking for peoples advice take what get and be willing to accept when the result is YATA.

So this thread remains as a teaching lesson.

ScornfulWanCleanerwrasse-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Back