Yearly Reviews

I was told on my yearly review that was under the DIO ? What exactly do this mean.

With the new raise coming up for team members at $13hr does the team leads, gstl, get raises too?

Means you Delivered Important Outcomes.

The top tier is Delivered Exceptional Outcomes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I’m wondering if that’s bad because my raise was 7% increase 😅

Yeah I went from 12.50 to 12.59 9 cent raise 😅

My math says a 7% raise from 12.50 is .88, not .09
You got a less than 1% raise. .007 to be exact. So, yeah, not great.
Guess the leaders need to go back to school and do math lol on my paper said 7% increase 🤣🤣🤣

Op deleted their acct

Delivered Exceptional Outcomes - DEO
Delivered Important Outcomes - DIO
Improved Outcomes Needed - ION
Thanks
@Yetive

I got a DIO which had absolutely no negative comments or suggested improvements. DEO is just winning the lottery. Leadership is probably expected to hand X number of them out so if you get one, great, other wise its the $5 gift card for you, pleb!

I’m a cashier. Didn’t receive a real review this year— just a 2019 base pay increase statement— with no rating unlike the last 24 years. 4.8% increase = $13.38. Great job, excellent front end team member. Click the mouse. Done!

I got a DIO which had absolutely no negative comments or suggested improvements. DEO is just winning the lottery. Leadership is probably expected to hand X number of them out so if you get one, great, other wise its the $5 gift card for you, pleb!
That was how my review was too. No comments, no suggestions. Not even a break down of individual areas. Just, "Here's your DIO, Here's your raise, not that it matters because you're going to $13 in June like everyone else. Next!"