Archived Yearly TL raise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backroom88

Receiving_genius
Just got promoted to TL. Im going to get a $3 or $4 raise depending on which one i choose to take. Just wondering for the yearly review how much do TL get? I got .46 cents as a team member. Do TL get a lot less?

Your raise is always a percentage of your wage. Your next yearly review will be a higher raise because you'll be making more money.

It's still a percentage raise. Your review is different however.

.46 cents as in just less than half of a cent?

I know it's Target but usually my raises as a TM were higher than that.
Lol no not half of cent 46 cents. I heard TL dont get that much. I heard only 25 cents or something like that.

It's much harder for TLs to get a great review since they're based on metrics. I got back to back Os as a regular TM so I'm not expecting to do the same this time around.

Just got promoted to TL. Im going to get a $3 or $4 raise depending on which one i choose to take. Just wondering for the yearly review how much do TL get? I got .46 cents as a team member. Do TL get a lot less?
It's a lot harder for you to get a bigger raise. A lot of stuff that factors into your raise might have really nothing to do with you. Say you're the Starbucks teamlead. And say your store is RED for guest injuries...you will get a lower raise. Also you're graded on your teams attendance. Every time someone calls out on your team you get a lower score. That's why it's important to coach and write up team members that call out.

On Workbench look up something called "Achieving Excellence" scores, or "AE Score". Your base review is based upon that and then your ETL gives you 15 discretionary points. Based upon that, you then write your own review.

But it's still a percentage base. And different districts have different percentages depending on their budget. One district might have 4% raises for an EX, while another district will have 5.5%, etc.

Lol no not half of cent 46 cents. I heard TL dont get that much. I heard only 25 cents or something like that.

I know. In all seriousness, they get the same percentages. It's harder for them to get an Ex or O because there's a lot more work involved.
The only reason you got 46 cents last year is because base increased. It won't most likely happen again unless Target minimum is increased.

I know. In all seriousness, they get the same percentages. It's harder for them to get an Ex or O because there's a lot more work involved.
The only reason you got 46 cents last year is because base increased. It won't most likely happen again unless Target minimum is increased.
Base had nothing to do with it. It was all performance and honestly should have been oustanding.

Getting an "o", is very hard to get depending on your store size. There maybe an allowance of 1 or 2 folks per store to get that rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back