Archived Yelp Reviews for your Store.

Give your "Yelp Review" of this website, The Break Room.

• Worst sandwich I ever had

• The book was better

• Made my cat sick

• I come here everyday! 5 stars!

• Broke out in a rash

• meh

• Employees are all drunks

• I've become addicted and have since lost my home and family

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
Have you ever gone to Yelp, and looked up your specific Target to see what the reviews were like? I did for mine, and some of the reviews actually list Team Members by name, and they aren't all the most flattering. Some are fine. Some don't say the Team Members name, but then describe them by their appearance, which is funny.

This makes me absurdly paranoid. I fear that being in Guest Service, where you sort of receive the brunt of general store complaints and woes, I feel it's only a matter of time before some guest decides to mention me in a review. I don't want that to happen. Whether it be positive or negative. Lol. I feel like wearing a name tag with a different name than my actual name.

One of our ETLs quit after the Holidays. I thought she was an awesome ETL and was surprised she quit. She quit because she decided it wasn't for her. There was a pretty nasty yelp review about her online that was clearly exaggerate, because she was great with guests. I wonder if she saw that and decided Target wasn't worth her well being. Heh.

Screen-Shot-2015-02-19-at-6.17.52-PM.jpg

I was browsing Yelp for random target stores recently (don't ask why), and found these pictures with over-exaggerated captions that I posted in another thread:

image.jpeg
OMG SAFETY HAZARD!!1! It's not like I can just walk around that gondola on the right...

image.jpeg

Reviews of my store are overall pretty neutral.

My store has two stars my fav review after looking at them is : " Whatever happened to the short lines at Target. I am on a welfare line here. " this made me laugh to "Parking can be atrocious here. Lot is a death trap waiting for someone to die. " I think a team member wrote that one and its true

3 star review "Worst customer service ever, nobody asks me if I need help shopping :< "

Oh wow...so many complaints about our old mobile girls. No wonder our electronics survey is so good now! Lol

Read a few for my old store, a guy showed up 10min before open and saw TMs standing outside smoking. He was very disgusted at the fact they threw their cigarette butts on the ground (understandable, I guess) but took a close-up of a cigarette butt on the ground as evidence to this transgression. The store itself, he likes and has no problem with but for this experience he rated the store a 1-star.

Almost all of the reviews for my store seem to be pretty good, probably 4 out of 5 reviews were 4 or 5 stars, with the remaining 1/5 being stupid people that either got caught stealing, were told "No", or just refused to understand that sometimes a store can be a bit messy.

I love it when people write reviews, and think dropping names of the STL/ETLs makes their review seem more important/informed. Maybe it's the area I'm in, but people always seem to think we owe them something when they come in. You shop here all the time? Cool. So do I. So do a lot of other people. But the fact remains, we don't carry that item anymore, haven't for a while, won't be getting anymore in, won't be looking in the back room to see if we have anymore, won't be calling other stores to see if they have any in their back room...just move on. Move. On.

I found no 1-star reviews for my store, but we do have a bunch of 3-4 star reviews complaining about the store not being 2 stories. They say it's "deceiving" on the outside. This leaves us just under 4 stars for the overall average.

2 stars for my store...4.5 for the Starbucks.
This one review makes my life. This bitch defrauded another local retailer for over 5k in a week. The retailer and police investigated. Since she's a very public coupon blogger I recognized her when she came in to use the coupon app that let you take pics of the barcode and share them...against all protocol. I sent the lod as well as ap after her. She left in tears, although it was handled professionally (she had her older kids and fellow coupon queen with her). Her husband called the next day to speak to the stl who backed us up.

Ayyyy one of my friends got mentioned by name lmao And she was probably on her lunch and the guest probably also ignored the purse and phone in her hand she always has with her

One of our old lady cashiers got name dropped too. I can also assume that her line was probably closed!!

We have a 3.5 Star overall and reviews are usually !!!!rude ppl how dare

Last edited:
My store has all 4 and 5 star reviews, unless the guest is reviewing Target mobile or our service desk lol. All of our 1 and 2 star reviews mention those workcenters lmao.

Almost all of the reviews for my store seem to be pretty good, probably 4 out of 5 reviews were 4 or 5 stars, with the remaining 1/5 being stupid people that either got caught stealing, were told "No", or just refused to understand that sometimes a store can be a bit messy.
Some people gave bad reviews on near by stores because "it was so busy." Like, wtf can we do to make it better? Want to chill in the break room until it dies down? Want us to send a personal shopper for you while you wait? Some people man.

One review said we seemed to have self check lines that are never turned on which is strange since the date the review happened to be 4 years before we got them...so that's fine. And the same lady was mad because she had to suggest to our electronics team member to call and check other stores and that they should have taken the initiative to call other stores for her.

Last edited:
We're a newer store, so our reviews are all good. Mostly excitement about having a Target close by.

Anyone else have any reviews that you know were written by TMs or their friends/family? There's one that mentions one of our TMs by name in a *very* positive light over something absolutely stupid and basic...which I guess that in and of itself wouldn't be too crazy, but this particular TM is kind of scary (a good person, just not very friendly) and not someone who would just naturally inspire you to go write a review about them. Pretty weird.

I love how half the reviews say we're the cleanest in town, and the other half say we're messier than they're used to. :rolleyes: Just goes to show how useless reviews can be. Did those people come the day of a major visit when we were in tip-top shape, or did they come when we had 10 Flow call ins and boxes were everywhere?

ALSO! Just a heads up:

you might not want to post reviews word for word. Just out of curiosity I copied/pasted one of the posts here and it took me straight to the Yelp page. So if you're wanting to keep your specific store under wraps, you might want to summarize instead of pasting.

Edit - Removed Review because it was easy to find my location.

Apparently my store is 4 1/2 stars. Kinda wanna see if there's a 5 star somewhere ;)

Last edited:
A lot of reviews complain about my store's restrooms. That's probably the only fair criticism, our bathrooms are frequently out of stock on supplies, and it takes us a long time to fix them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back