Archived You don't get any bonuses for getting people to apply to your store, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTGOz

Suitable
I recently got 3 guys to actually apply to my store and they all have interviews within the next 2 days. I highly doubt they'll tell me I referenced them there or anything but if they happened to would there be some bonus applied? Never thought about it until 30 seconds ago before writing this post lol.

You should at least get a free smoothie.

Just saying...

I could be wrong on this, so don't quote me here, but I think that if you refer someone, tell HR you referred them, they back that up, and they make it passed their 90 days, then you get something like a giftcard or a small bonus or something.

I could be wrong on this, so don't quote me here, but I think that if you refer someone, tell HR you referred them, they back that up, and they make it passed their 90 days, then you get something like a giftcard or a small bonus or something.

I remember hearing something about this a while back, but it may have only been for ETL hires.

Offering referral bonuses is decided at the store level. We did it once at my store during Q4 and it wasn't even that good, just a $25 gift card.

One year, they offered free shirts to people that recommended people to apply. Seriously doubt you'd get a raise or bonus.

My store used to do $50 per person that made it past their 90 days. Not sure if they still do or not since no one refers anyone to work there lol

My store used to do $50 per person that made it past their 90 days. Not sure if they still do or not since no one refers anyone to work there lol

My store did that too. One TM referred his son, LOL.

Offering referral bonuses is decided at the store level. We did it once at my store during Q4 and it wasn't even that good, just a $25 gift card.

We do this for harder to fill positions like backroom and overnight.

The handbook mentions a referral program but it's only if you refer someone for an "exempt" position. Is that Etl and up? It says if they make it 90 days you get a $500 gift card.

The handbook mentions a referral program but it's only if you refer someone for an "exempt" position. Is that Etl and up? It says if they make it 90 days you get a $500 gift card.

Correct exempt positions are salaried jobs so even if you referred a Sr Team Lead that wouldnt count.

Some stores give bonuses for bringing on non exempt employees. Depends on how hard of a time they have hiring people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back