Archived Your account has been disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

NachtMusik

Eine kleine?
Hello, I made an account here years ago, posted once, and then haven't come back. ^^; I've always been terrible at message boards. But I have a question/problem... and I apologize if this is in the wrong place.

A couple days ago I tried to log in to my Zebra device and it said my account had been disabled. I tried to get on eHR and Workbench, followed the steps to reset my password... it kept just telling me my account had been locked. I called the help number (what is it called these days... the CSC?) and did both "unlock account" and "reset password." I waited the minimum 30 minutes... I waited 24 hours... nothing. I called the help number again... the first person just rerouted me to the password reset menu, the second one said, "It says your account has been terminated. Talk to your HR and they can reset it from their end." So I went to my HR, and she has no idea what I'm talking about or how to help me. I can still clock in and out, it's still recording my hours, I obviously still work for the company... so does anyone have any idea what could have happened? and how it can get fixed? even just where I can suggest my HR go to ...tell the system that I exist? or something?

Hello, I made an account here years ago, posted once, and then haven't come back. ^^; I've always been terrible at message boards. But I have a question/problem... and I apologize if this is in the wrong place.

A couple days ago I tried to log in to my Zebra device and it said my account had been disabled. I tried to get on eHR and Workbench, followed the steps to reset my password... it kept just telling me my account had been locked. I called the help number (what is it called these days... the CSC?) and did both "unlock account" and "reset password." I waited the minimum 30 minutes... I waited 24 hours... nothing. I called the help number again... the first person just rerouted me to the password reset menu, the second one said, "It says your account has been terminated. Talk to your HR and they can reset it from their end." So I went to my HR, and she has no idea what I'm talking about or how to help me. I can still clock in and out, it's still recording my hours, I obviously still work for the company... so does anyone have any idea what could have happened? and how it can get fixed? even just where I can suggest my HR go to ...tell the system that I exist? or something?
Go to ehr. Try signing in, somewhere on the page in very small text is a prompt to reset account. Click it and follow the instructions, happened to me twice now.

Can I do this from home, or should I wait until I get to work to try it?

If you can clock in, you are ok. Do on workbench & forgot password. You can do this change in 1 minute after calling or reading the screen prompts for pass word change.
Target Client Support Center:
1 (612) 304-4357
To reset your password, press 1, and then 1 for English, and then when prompted enter your
TM number followed by #
Last 4 digits of social security number followed by #
4 digit birth month and day followed by #

Press 1 to reset the password. You can't change your password over the phone, you can reset it and get a temporary password valid for 24 hours. You can only change your password in store, I've heard rumblings that it works from home but it has never worked for me.
Thanks
NitroKing2110

If you can clock in, you are ok. Do on workbench & forgot password. You can do this change in 1 minute after calling or reading the screen prompts for pass word change.
Target Client Support Center:
1 (612) 304-4357
To reset your password, press 1, and then 1 for English, and then when prompted enter your
TM number followed by #
Last 4 digits of social security number followed by #
4 digit birth month and day followed by #

Press 1 to reset the password. You can't change your password over the phone, you can reset it and get a temporary password valid for 24 hours. You can only change your password in store, I've heard rumblings that it works from home but it has never worked for me.
Thanks
NitroKing2110

No, this doesn't work. I've tried it at least three times myself, and my HR tried twice when she didn't know what else to do. But I'm about to head to work now, so we'll see if I can find that account reset link...

Edit: I couldn't find the reset link, but I called csc again and the messages had changed. It says they're aware of the issue (the guy mumbled exactly what issue so I couldn't quite understand it) and are working on fixing it... so maybe I just need to wait... *rolls eyes*

Last edited:
If it says terminated then someone pushed a button wrong somewhere at HR and HROC can fix that. Is your account locked? You can change it on workbench, you can also change it from home at the bottom of target.com under more and team member services.

Furthermore the only issue that we are aware of is new team members not being able to reset passwords right away.

If it says terminated then someone pushed a button wrong somewhere at HR and HROC can fix that. Is your account locked? You can change it on workbench, you can also change it from home at the bottom of target.com under more and team member services.

Furthermore the only issue that we are aware of is new team members not being able to reset passwords right away.

Sorry, what's HROC?

When I try to log in to eHR the exact terminology used is "clients credentials have been revoked." When I try to log into a device I'm pretty sure it says "account disabled." (not 100% sure on this, since I don't have one in front of me to check) The person on the help line used the word "terminated." So I'm not sure if it's locked or not, but I assume it would be with the number of times I've tried to log in at this point.

Thanks for the clarification, I couldn't understand the mumbled message and couldn't replay it without doing the whole process over.

Sorry, what's HROC?

When I try to log in to eHR the exact terminology used is "clients credentials have been revoked." When I try to log into a device I'm pretty sure it says "account disabled." (not 100% sure on this, since I don't have one in front of me to check) The person on the help line used the word "terminated." So I'm not sure if it's locked or not, but I assume it would be with the number of times I've tried to log in at this point.

Thanks for the clarification, I couldn't understand the mumbled message and couldn't replay it without doing the whole process over.

CSC should never tell you you have been terminated, they are trained to just refer you to HR. If you are disabled likely also an HR thing. If you are locked out it will say locked out. This very much sounds like an HR problem vs a technical CSC issue.

You were fired by mistake.

Haha if I was fired I dunno whose hours the time clock was counting. My ghost, I suppose.

OMG I'M BACK IN!
I called HROC and she said my password had expired... I'd just changed my password like three days before this all happened (and had successfully logged in with the new password for at least two shifts) so I don't know what happened, but she was able to reset my password there and I was able to log in with the temp password and change it. SO RELIEVED.

Thanks everyone for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back