Archived zebra & cartwheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

pellinore

Life sucks and nothing good can come of it.
With a zebra a TM can sign into their own Target accounts.....can a TM use a zebra to add things to their own personal cartwheel app? Then can a TM use the zebra with said account at the checkout for the savings?

Finally, can a TM use a zebra to add things to their own personal cartwheel and then use a printed copy of the cartwheel app?

I'm curious about this because I don't have a smartphone and would like to know if we can use the zebra to get the cartwheel savings.

I'm going to say no because they probably frown on the use of company equipment while you're off the clock.

Has anyone else found items in their personal Target cart because they have logged into the Zebra? I keep getting notices from Target regarding items "I have been looking at" when in fact it was a guest looking at the items.

To make sure I'm reading this right.....

1) Yes, I can use the Zebra to add to my personal cartwheel account.
2) I can use the Zebra to purchase items as long as I am on break or lunch.
3) When I use the Zebra for my personal use (break & lunch) I must make sure to LOG out.
4) Using the Zebra for cartwheel and purchasing (on break & lunch) is legal to do.

If nothing else, I can add things to cartwheel using the Zebra (again, on break or lunch) and then use a copy of my printed cartwheel barcode to purchase.

To make sure I'm reading this right.....

1) Yes, I can use the Zebra to add to my personal cartwheel account.
2) I can use the Zebra to purchase items as long as I am on break or lunch.
3) When I use the Zebra for my personal use (break & lunch) I must make sure to LOG out.
4) Using the Zebra for cartwheel and purchasing (on break & lunch) is legal to do.

If nothing else, I can add things to cartwheel using the Zebra (again, on break or lunch) and then use a copy of my printed cartwheel barcode to purchase.
From my understanding, only on your 15 and not on your lunch, because during your lunch you aren’t on the clock so you technically shouldn’t have your Zebra.

My store says no one is allowed to sign into the target app on their personal account. So, I wouldn't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back