Archived Zebra died during pulls

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my Zebra gave me no warning at all and died while doing my pulls. I decided just to take my 15 right now but I was wondering if the batches I was working on will be messed up now or if I will be able to jump right back in?

I'm sure you're back from your break at this point, but whenever I've had an error or something in the middle of pulling a batch, it takes 10-15 minutes for the batches to show up again. Or sometimes if I select another batch to pull, the one I was working on will open where it left off instead. But not every time.

It never did show back up. One of our former backroom TMs was able to pull up the cart for me though so I could pick up where I left off

ebbafe9fa3ad05338a26a7c97f72b39c6953fea4a31b66368495397ebc43d1bb.jpg

If the zebra dies in the middle of a batch it won't be in the list of batches. It is usually recovered by the batch name. To avoid the scenario u went thru I always use the same cart name everytime I pull. I just push on the "no cart tied" in the upper left of the zebra and enter the cart name manually. Typing SHP and two letters u can remember works the same as scanning a cart.

Memorize a few cart names and type them in - always take note of which ones you’re using so you can jump back in after an error. This helped me when i had constant problems as a backroom TM.. i’m still using some cart names that we got rid of when we added all the u boats haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back