I'm Lost! Zebra printer and mycheckout (line bus)

C2k

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knows the zebra settings that need to be in place to print receipts when doing a line busting transaction. I already put the setting on ZPL but it still won’t print!!! Called CSC but they weren’t any help in the matter. Please HELP!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 75
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knows the zebra settings that need to be in place to print receipts when doing a line busting transaction. I already put the setting on ZPL but it still won’t print!!! Called CSC but they weren’t any help in the matter. Please HELP!!!
I see your store number...

hm, my mum was in the same situation. She had the same trouble with “zebra settings” a month ago. The workers in the service told us that the printer has a faulty error. It was a reason why my mom wanted to buy a new one. I found this website mrdepot.ca where is provided a bunch of office supplies like quality printer and cartridges. Finally, she bought one color printer from canon and she is absolutely happy with it! So if u have free time, look over this website!

Last edited:
Back