Archived Zebra Wireless Printers

Status
Not open for further replies.
B298CB0D-6C47-473E-A4AA-441AE871B32E.jpeg

This is from a Zebra. Notice how the title is all the way at the top and there is a wide amount of space at the bottom. Is it possible to adjust the centering on the Zebras to reset this offset? On clearance labels the % off is cut off completely due to this offset.

Main screen of the zebra, the big button in the middle of the directional buttons should be highlighting 'Media'.
If you go into that menu you will be able to change the layout. In +/- 4 increments.
Cool. I'll apply this technique tomorrow and hopefully be incredibly satisfied with the results.

I love these printers! They're so much quicker than the old ones and they're so much quieter too.

We got a whole bunch of the new ones, which they gave to everybody else and pricing got to keep the older ones. We are a little bitter in pricing about that.

They're shutting off the old ones in Feb ( assuming youre talking about the ONiels) so you'll get new ones eventually.
They are Zebras, just a bit older than the latest model. But since they didn't have enough and everybody used them they are a bit beat up. They don't always print centered on the clearance tickets and cut off the price. It drives me crazy, lol.

Have any of you guys experience any problems printing out shelf labels? For whatever reason it likes roll out the equivalent of 4 labels before it prints out the label and even then it looks to be off-center. Why does it do that?

Have any of you guys experience any problems printing out shelf labels? For whatever reason it likes roll out the equivalent of 4 labels before it prints out the label and even then it looks to be off-center. Why does it do that?
Main screen of the zebra, the big button in the middle of the directional buttons should be highlighting 'Media'.
If you go into that menu you will be able to change the layout. In +/- 4 increments.

Thanks
@tmap98

How do you make the Zebra printers ‘ready’? We have multiple that simply say ‘printer not ready’ and nobody is ever able to figure them out...

Thanks
@tmap98
In regards to placement of label it makes sense but what the about the three or four blank labels it scrolls through before it prints. If I try and print two shelf labels for an instance I burn through six to eight empty labels just to print out those two labels if that makes any sense.

In regards to placement of label it makes sense but what the about the three or four blank labels it scrolls through before it prints. If I try and print two shelf labels for an instance I burn through six to eight empty labels just to print out those two labels if that makes any sense.

are you putting the labels in backwards or upside down?

Got the rest of our Zebra printers in. We have a total of 16!
View attachment 4558
Are you allocated 16? The sheet they sent says 10... I'm hoping for ten more, but I'm not holding my breath.

I've ffered the etl-ge to set them up again. Then I'm planning on doling out the old ones to teams with their own charging spots and replacing the old cords. Five more need swapped. Hopefully she lets me take care of it.

Are you allocated 16? The sheet they sent says 10... I'm hoping for ten more, but I'm not holding my breath.

I've ffered the etl-ge to set them up again. Then I'm planning on doling out the old ones to teams with their own charging spots and replacing the old cords. Five more need swapped. Hopefully she lets me take care of it.
We are allocated 16. We got 11 in + the 5 we got last year.

I just wish that even after changing the ink layout, it would still be centered. I need one more increment on moving the ink down on shelf labels and my OCD would be satisfied, but oh well.

Is there any way to prevent extra labels with the last 4 digits of the users' TM numbers from spitting out when two TMs are using the same printer? We kept having it happen today even when the second TM disconnected from the printer, we were getting extra labels coming out that had "EMP XXXX <<<" or something like that, which seemed like a huge waste of the paper.

Is there any way to prevent extra labels with the last 4 digits of the users' TM numbers from spitting out when two TMs are using the same printer? We kept having it happen today even when the second TM disconnected from the printer, we were getting extra labels coming out that had "EMP XXXX <<<" or something like that, which seemed like a huge waste of the paper.
O’Neils do that too

What if both TMs disconnect and then one connects again?

What if both TMs disconnect and then one connects again?
Try rebooting the printer and/ or devices. Even though you aren't connected its not quite aware of that until you hard reset. It's common.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back