Archived Average Hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Im new to Target and this forum, I was hired for Hardlines. I was wondering about how the hours worked...im training for the next two weeks, are training hours different than ur average hours once ur training is complete??

Welcome! It depends on what hours are allotted for training. Then, after that is your availability to work. If you are wide open, more hours for you.

When I got trained I had 2 weeks with only like 5 days, but I was a cashier. IDK how they do it for hardlines. I was just kind of thrown on the sales floor and it was either sink or swim. As far as my weekly average I am lucky enough that I get enough from spot to pay my bills and have a little left over so I only have one job at the present time. I get about 25-30 hours a week.

I told them i have open availability, for right now.... I was hoping to get at least 25-30 hours a week.. they asked me in the interview my minimum hours i wanted to work i told them 30... i mean I hope i get at 25-30 hours a week after training.... .

Welcome to Target and The Break Room! Hours largely depend on the store's sales and your availability. If the store is doing well with sales and you have open availability, you can expect plenty of hours, especially during the holidays. During slower sales periods like the winter, pretty much everyone's hours tank due to a decrease in sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back